Looking for house or apartement for rent in erbil

hello,my name is monica and i am living in norway.i am going to iraq,erbil.but i need a house to rent.if anyone here knows about houses or flat for rent i would be wery happy to hear from you:-)
thank you:-))

Hi sabria isabella and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Iraq classifieds > accommodation section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

hello,yes thanks i did write an add in iraq classifieds but its avaiting validation,but its taking very long time.is it normal that it takes some time before it gets posted?
:)thanks

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Monica

I have recently moved back to Erbil and in the process of looking for accomodation.  Perhaps I can share with you some of the info I have collected.
There are some new real estate developments finished and they are western style.  Depending on you budget, the prices start from $1500 to $3000 for apartments and $300 to $5000 per month for villas.
Of course you can find a bit cheaper if you want to live in the traditional suburbs but I would not recommend that.

Today I was looking at a 3-bed apartment in the Royal Apartments
and the rent was $22000 per annum.
you can check some details on this web site
empireiraq.com/royal-city/royal-apartments/apartments.html

As for Villas, there are many options
-in the city (English village, Italian Village, dream city, etc)
-outside the city (American Village and few more)
It all depends on what you are looking for.

I hope this has been helpful
Regards
Hasan Rawanduzy

HiSabria

Welcome to Erbil anytime, if you look for a  good place for house, apartments or commendation, it usually the range will not be less than 1500$ up to 5000$, but it depends on type of villas and apartments per month and neighborhoods, but if you are looking for a normal place and not special place, you can find house or apartments much cheaper than 1500$ which is if you live inside normal neighborhoods  not with the private security guards like covered by wall or inside a compound, example any neighborhoods except (Italian village, English village, Empire world, American village and Naz city) this mentioned names it is very expensive because it has special security and covered by big wall, but the normal neighborhoods  it is much cheaper and less than 1500$ it will start from 200$ up to 1500$ so if you need any help let us know.

Roger

Can you advise any english speaking agents in Erbil who can arrange apartment rentals

Brett Cooper

roger22 wrote:

HiSabria

Welcome to Erbil anytime, if you look for a  good place for house, apartments or commendation, it usually the range will not be less than 1500$ up to 5000$, but it depends on type of villas and apartments per month and neighborhoods, but if you are looking for a normal place and not special place, you can find house or apartments much cheaper than 1500$ which is if you live inside normal neighborhoods  not with the private security guards like covered by wall or inside a compound, example any neighborhoods except (Italian village, English village, Empire world, American village and Naz city) this mentioned names it is very expensive because it has special security and covered by big wall, but the normal neighborhoods  it is much cheaper and less than 1500$ it will start from 200$ up to 1500$ so if you need any help let us know.

i am looking for cheep room or house or flat to rent in erbil

السلام عليكم كاكه

شونك انشاء الله بخير

انا اسمي علي من امريكا

انا كوردي بس من بغداد

وانا حاليا موظف في امريكا مع الحكومه

وانا احب ان اشتري بيت تقريبا مساحته بين 200 الى 400 متر

واريده في احدى القرى السكنية الحديثة

ممكن تساعدني في تزويدي بالتفاصيل عن كيفية الشراء وهل استطيع الشراء عن طريق التقسيط

ولمده كم سنة سوف يكون التقسيط

ارجو الاتصال على الايميل الاتي

m7772011@gmail.com

وارجو المساعدة في الاستفسار هل تستطيع ابنتي الدخول الى هولير بدون فيزا او يجب علي ان اعمل لها فيزا

شكرا جزيلا
سوف انتظر جوابك

تحياتي
زور سباس ماموستا

اعذرني الكوردي مالتي مو قوي

kaka Ali
نصيحتي لك تروح بنفسك الي هناك وتشوف بعينك وتسجل وتتاكد مت مصداقيه الملكيه والطابو وبعدين تدفع لهم   هسه اكو وايد نصابين ياخذون الفلوس ويقولون لك بهذه العماره او هنا او هناك بس ادفع رعبون والتسليم بعد سنه ونصف وبالنهايعه يهربون   خلي بالك

Hello kaka ali & christos22 -> Can you please both write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Roger,

This i Ali from Pakistan, need a cheapest room for rent in Erbil. I ll be there on 28th of may-2013. can you help me please and if the room is on sharing with one or two guys I am more then interested, please help me out, as my tickets are confirmed and my company is not providing me any accommodation,

Regards,
Ali

Dear Erbil is became very expensive city right now because of many expats living in Erbil and the prices very high, so it is not easy to find cheap rooms, but whenever you arrived to Erbil visit Real Estate offices especially in new cities around Erbil on Kasnazan Road, like Ashti, Lawan, Ayenda cities, you can find rooms close to 500$, thanks.

Hi,

Chris I am trying to find employment in the area my domain is accounting and finance, Until now i've sent my cv to many palces and i had a skype interview but with poor results.

But because i am determined and have serious intentions, i believe is good idea to visit Erbil for seeking employment more intensively. So have got any idea for temporary (hotel, hostel) accommodation at reasonable cost.

Regards

Iordanis

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

I'm looking to rent house or APT in erbil

is there any web sat that i can see

Hi shamse,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Iraq section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi guys
so i found this nice house in Erbil - Ain Kawa - Ain kawa is supposed to be the nicest area in the city basically services are around and its near by everything if you well , the place is furnished and is good to go for the price of 2500 USD i need 2 people to share with ... If your interested please let me know

(first come first served wink

*Fine to share with a couple as well

Ahmad Bashir
00964(0)771-846-0689

السلام عليكم
اشلونك انشاء الله ابخير. شفت اعلانك او احب اعرف اذا بعدك ترغب تشتري بيت اب اربيل لان عندي بيت اريد ابيعه في منطقة عين كاوة الجديدة طريق شقلاوة, اسم المنطقة كنجان ستي مساحته ٢٥٠ م م غرفتين وصالة استقبال كبيرة وصاله داخلية مع مطبخ كبير وحديقة كبيرة  وكراج سيارة تصميم البيت جميل والمنطقة هي مجمع سكني او فيها سكيورتي او تكدر اتشوفه على الويبسايت واذا تحب تعرف تفاصيل ممكن تتصل بيه او ادزلي ايميل على هذا العنوان sanarya2009[at]yahoo.co.uk .00447858511089. تحياتي

Hi emanuk2007,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone forum, for other members to read and participate on the topic. :)

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hi Monica, in some places, running water will depend on there being  un-interrupted electricity.  Most 'gated' communities pay two electricity bills. One towards the rates/electricity supply board and another towards the company providing the generator supplied electricity.  Therefore, with electricity sometimes being disrupted, you are likely to get caught in the shower covered in suds and no running water or no coffee, supper if the kitchen cookers don't run on gas. Just a heads up on a few quirks :) while house/room/apartment hunting.  Good luck.

[Moderated: pls post in the Housing in Iraq section]

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Housing in Iraq section]

Closed