New in Jeddah

Hi Everyone

My name's Marius Hendricks. I'm from East London, South Africa and have been in Jeddah for 2 months.  I teach at a school in Azeziyah District..close to Madinah/Baladiyah rd.  Wud like to make contact with other South Africans and others

Hello Marius and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to browse the Network page, this may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

shukran, harmonie for the network page! it's good!

Hi all
I am Sarie and all new to your blog my hubby is already working in Jeddah since August we will be joining him as soon as possible.  Does anybody give us a few tips on were to stay.  Regards Sarie

Hi Sarie

Also from SA, CT, Been here for 3 months now, eek still getting used to it to tell you the truth

Did your husbands company place him in a compound already?

Regards
Dominique:)

dsmalberger wrote:

Hi Sarie

Also from SA, CT, Been here for 3 months now, eek still getting used to it to tell you the truth

Regards

Yes my husbands company already placed him in a contractors compound near the university, but it is only the contractors who are allowed to live their.
Regards
Sarie and family

Hi Sarie
here is a good site to look at for compound info

http://about-jeddah.blogspot.com/2008/1 … on_24.html

just copy the above link to your browser.

sarivz wrote:
dsmalberger wrote:

Hi Sarie

Regards

Yes my husbands company already placed him in a contractors compound near the university, but it is only the contractors who are allowed to live their.
Regards
Sarie and family