Filipino in liege...

bonjour im from philippines and interested to meet expat here in belgium....hope to talk or see u around some time soon...:):cool::)

Hi sterimar!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

merci:)

Hi kbayan musta na kyo jan

Hi joym74 > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you.

How are you filipino !!! Thats what i say ..😃

Hi Kabayan,

I just arrived here in Belgium and I came from London. I studied in London for 6 yrs for my NVQs in health and social care. I have worked in the hospital for children in London for 5 yrs as a healthcare assistant/nursing assistant. I also had work experience working for the elderly with EMI/dementia. I am hoping to find a job in a hospital setting or at least a care home setting anywhere in Belgium but I am afraid language barrier will make it very difficult for me. I have passed the Dutch language course 1 and 2 but I am not confident. I am hoping that somebody can show me the rope to get started.

Hi im also new here  belgium ..

Hello!

I was reading through the posts of filipinos in belgium. I am living in France but married to a Belgian. I have got the same problem as your with regards to language barrier, though I find that belgian speaks slower than french people. I hope you've found yourself a job :)

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Hello i am new here in Belgium..i am looking for a friend specially my co-filipinos...!  I am currently in liege ..hope to meet a friend..kabayan ito number ko 0470245586

Hello, I am a Filipina and I live in Liege, Belgium. Hoping to meet Filipino friends here. :)

Hi am not Filipino but if you would like to meet other people apart from Filipinos then yes am here.You can also join a group of expats of facebook called 'Liege expats'