Web Cams in Jubail

Can anyone please give me names of stores and addresses that sell portable web cams? The ones that you can insert via USB Cable and not the built in ones.

As many names of stores please. I have a friend living there who is having trouble looking for one.

1- Jareer bookstore next to Hyper Panda. They have a big section for computers and it's accessories.(Industrial City)

2- Many Stores for computers and electronics in the International Market (Jubail Town)

3- Al Angary - Next to Kudu ( Fanateer - Industrial City)

JubailGuy wrote:

1- Jareer bookstore next to Hyper Panda. They have a big section for computers and it's accessories.(Industrial City)

2- Many Stores for computers and electronics in the International Market (Jubail Town)

3- Al Angary - Next to Kudu ( Fanateer - Industrial City)

Thanks! are there any more addresses? he's canvassing for the best quality and price. :)

Do add to the list:

- eXtra electronics
- Electro
- Best
- Hypermarkets, Pandas even

I am not sure though whether the first 3 exist in Jubail.

@ulyssa_marie, I recommend Jareer. I think they are the best in Jubail.

@TheLegendLeads, Extra located in Dammam & Khobar (80 kilo from Jubail). Elecro & Best, only in Riyadh I guess.

JubailGuy wrote:

@ulyssa_marie, I recommend Jareer. I think they are the best in Jubail.

@TheLegendLeads, Extra located in Dammam & Khobar (80 kilo from Jubail). Elecro & Best, only in Riyadh I guess.

Okay. he's asking where exactly is Jareer? He'll be driving, so how does he get there? He said that jubail is pretty big and he doesnt go around much so he isnt familiar with the places.

Huwaylat Mall (Huwaylat District - Jubail Industrial City)

He can find it in WikiMapia, check this link:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=27.0976665&lo … 19&l=0&m=b

sure, jarir the best in jubail

i will buy it for u.....
just Joking
jareer its good price

@ ulyssa_marie

naai daghan sa jubail miga! barato sa Jarir ug eXtra ...........

when you come to jubail inustrial along treeq 1 there is exit for roual commisson building ( i thenk exit no.5 )you should go right .
then first signal take right & another signal go straight , at the end of the road go right and u will see jarir at your left

that is AL-Huwilat mall

regards ,,,