Hi friends:)

Hi everyone,i'm new here.hope i can make friends with everyone living here:))))

hi, can you briefly introduce urself

I'm 22 years old,from Vietnam,i have internship here in hospitality field.I have been working here for 1 month.I'm staying near Bartley mrt station now.
It's great to know more friends here and we can hang out tgt:)

hi cachua, nice to know u. Let's be friends^^ I've stayed in singapore for almost 2 years and i would like to have more friends :)

HI soh12,where are u staying?it's nice to know u and everyone here:)

i stay at khatib, hbu? haha.. ya :)hope can be a good friend and always keep in touch^^

hai anna.. :)

hi all,
Hope Im not too late to join. Im also looking for friends. Im a 23 year old female living in Singapore for the past 3 months.

dhini wrote:

hai anna.. :)

hi,nice to meet u all here:)

Hi Anna,
I live at the Serangoon Gardens. would you like to meet up sometime?

kochpy wrote:

Hi Anna,
I live at the Serangoon Gardens. would you like to meet up sometime?

yeah,sure.it's near my place.when u have free time,coz i just have one dayoff on  every thursday:(

can i join you gals..? :)

Hello everyone!
Lets be friends

welcome to sg ann
i am ok to join too jus let me know yach

hey guys,

welcome for the 2 new ladies here.
i've been in singapore for quite a while and stay around yishun. would really like to hang out with you ppl. weekend for lunch or something?

How about lunch or dinner this weekend?

time and place?

how bout tomorrow, sat..? :D
lunch..?

i do not mind, but i think it is upon quite a short notice, ppl mtie not be able to make it. what about like next week? or tomorrow?

Hi,
Hope u consider Girl Friends,
I wanna have Girl Friend here =)
But dont be mistaken Im not Lesbian though.
I just wanna hang out with new friends..

Cat

just let me know yach
lol

tomorrow or next week will be nice.. :)
hai cat..

what about next saturday @ 12 @raffles city, or some where north as most of us stay around there i think?

hi alex811, dhini, coolnich, cat0226 and Laug!
Nice to meet all of you! Cat im also looking for girl friends to hang out with, no homo! I wudn't mind meeting up wit u guys any time after the 1st of Nov. so lets plan things out.

hi guys i like it,,, add me on msn so we can chat more, and get to know me more,, =)
[email protected] is my ID..
Night Guys..

I can join too :-)

I too would like to join u all :)

Hey all, the weekend is nearing. wanna head out for lunch this saturday around 11am?
maybe at raffles city (its at city hall mrt). we could just go Macs or buger king or try something new......who's in?

Im in Alex for saturday

Hi Alex.. I'm also in..

Hi all. I've been in Singapore for about 3 weeks so far. Would like to make some new friends while I'm here!  I don't know if I can make this weekend but can I join your future meet ups?  Thanks!

Hi Guys.. Can I join too

can i also join everyone saturday for lunch?

hey guys, i suppose lets move the lunch to next week, as there are not many ppl. can?

@alex811: 6 persons seems okay.

@alex811: can.. Next weekend will be fine with me.

cool....next weekend, what about the ladies? are you ladies gona tag along for lunch too?

count me in

hi alex811, dhini, coolnich, cat0226 and Laug!
Nice to meet all of you! Cat im also looking for girl friends to hang out with, no homo! I wudn't mind meeting up wit u guys any time after the 1st of Nov. so lets plan things out.

Hi girls, can you add me in as well?

alright...would love that. 5th november then. ladies pls join in also. what about anna, i think of all she should be joining in cus she started this post....lets plan here, then one or two of us shall take host, and evey1 who is coming message us your numbers so that we can coordinate. does the plan sound good?