German lessons (am looking for an German-English Tandem) and fmore

Hi there,

I started my teacher training last year near Krefeld and am looking for people who can help me to improve my English. I would teach you German. I have loads of grammar books and exercises as Im teaching German in school.
Also I am looking for some English speaking people to hang out with. Ive been abroad several times and would like to do it again but I dont have the time to do that so Im looking for nice people from abroad here. If you are new here I could show you around and help you to settle down. I live near Krefeld which is very close to Düsseldorf, Neuss and the Ruhrgebiet.
If you are up for a coffee and a nice chat just let me know.
Send me an email and we can arrange something.

Best wishes

Vanessa

Hi and welcome on board Vanessa!

Maybe you should be postin an advert in the Language Section of Dusseldorf classifieds.
It could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Dear Vanessa
what about the other languages? are you willing to learn a third
language? for example from Asia?
regards
Bahram

Bahram Taheri wrote:

Dear Vanessa
what about the other languages? are you willing to learn a third
language? for example from Asia?
regards
Bahram

Hi Bahram,

thanks for asking. Im eager to learn new languages, definitely, but I just dont have the time to do so cause Im very busy at the moment.

Cheers.

Vanessa

Hi, Vanessa
nice to see your prompt reply. please take note.
1-I don't have a lot of time for doing this too, it can hold periodically.
2-I'm not Chinese with the most defficult language in the world.
3-can you guess my origin nationality? my name shows it.
wish you the best
Bahram

Hi,
  I would like to hang out with you to learn German and in return you can learn english :)
  Let's know more about each other.

Vanessa26 wrote:

Hi there,

I started my teacher training last year near Krefeld and am looking for people who can help me to improve my English. I would teach you German. I have loads of grammar books and exercises as Im teaching German in school.
Also I am looking for some English speaking people to hang out with. Ive been abroad several times and would like to do it again but I dont have the time to do that so Im looking for nice people from abroad here. If you are new here I could show you around and help you to settle down. I live near Krefeld which is very close to Düsseldorf, Neuss and the Ruhrgebiet.
If you are up for a coffee and a nice chat just let me know.
Send me an email and we can arrange something.

Best wishes

Vanessa

hi vanessa

I live in Meerbusch,Im from australia and havn't been here long  and would love to learn some german in exchange for aussie(english)
let me know

anthony

Vanessa,
      Mail me at [email protected].
      I will be waiting for your reply :)

Messaging you about this. I'm an ecperienced English teacher. I have taught in every country i visited except Australia ;)

Experienced* lol
I'm on m iPad....I need to learn to type slower on this...I type so fast normally, and one must be slower on this device.

(Moderated: no ads on the forum pls)