New To Riyadh and Saudi

Hello;

Ok i have been here almost two weeks... So tell what i can do here in Riyadh other than travelling every weekend to Dubai.

I am into american Football. is there anything like that here?

Any suggestion for anything PLZ.

Thank you

Big Sam.

Welcome to Riyadh.

Well in the 2 weeks you will have noticed that shopping and eating is a favourite past time here!

Embassies do arrange various functions / parties and is good place to widen your network circle. So do register with your embassy.

There is topic on here on the lines of "ideas for weekend things to do in Riyadh" that has a few pointers. (if you search for it I am sure it will come up)

Bahrain is closer than Dubai if you do want to travel:-)

Good Luck!

Hey sam ! there are no place for american football here as i know, I hope Romo will relax a little bit this season maybe the cowboys can do smthn !!

SamUSA wrote:

Hello;

Ok i have been here almost two weeks... So tell what i can do here in Riyadh other than travelling every weekend to Dubai.

Thank you

Big Sam.

Check your inbox

SamUSA wrote:

Hello;

Thank you

Big Sam.

why dubai and not bahrain.. Bahrain is 4-4.5 hours drive from riyadh to your hotel. get a nice car and enjoy man