Let`s explore together!

Oi all cvexpats!

Some of us are travels-addicted (like me :), others are just foward to escape for a weekend, but I am sure many of you will agree with me that it is travelling that enables us to meet the country more. And CV has a vast offer when it comes to that!

I am living on Island of Santiago and thinking to travel to other islands next months. Sao Vicente, Sao Antao, Fogo and Brava are on my top list, but I am not excluding other islands.

As I am pretty schedule-flexible, backpacker-type-of-traveller and travelling in company is more fun, I was wondering if someone is interested in travelling together?

Emilia

Hi Emilia, Good luck with your travels. I love to 'get off the beaten track' too. I've been lucky enough to spend time on all the CV islands excluding Brava. São Nicolau is perhaps my favourite overall – Fogo, San Antao & São Vicente very close behind. Have your tried ExpatsCapeVerde.com? Cheryl who runs it does a weekly newsletter to all the expats.
Regards John Vollands

thanks a lot! :)

best wishes,

Emilia

Hello Emilia,

I live in Boston and just returned from Praia. I usually stay in Praia when I am there. I will be returning in mid-October. Will you still be there?

I'd enjoy meeting up with you to hear about your adventures in CV. I write a blog.

Here's something you might help me with. I'm doing a crowd-sourcing project to compile a list of questions and answers about Cape Verde. Given your knowledge and experience, may be you can answer some of the questions in the database.

You can find it here: capeverde.answerbase.com.

Call me in mid-late October. My number is 972-7157. I'd love to visit with you.

Angelo