Bilingual or English speaking kindergarden

Hello,
we may be moving to Duesseldorf soon, as our childrech (3,5 and 1 year) are bilingual I was hoping someone could give me a hint where there are bilingual or English speaking kindergardens in or around Duesseldorf!
Thanks so much,
Anita

Annita,
I'm from Argentina now living it Dusseldorf! I'm quite new here.. I speak French, English and Spanish, I worked as a Nanny at home, if you need me, just send me and e-mail:**
Hope you find a billingual kindergarden
Sue

I am planning to move Dusseldorf from Essen. I am working in IT company and have two kids (7years,3years). I am looking for good bilingual school for my son who is in grade 1 in international school Essen.

Please let me know any good bilingual grundschule in Dusseldorf.

Thank you.

Gorak

gdethe01 wrote:

I am planning to move Dusseldorf from Essen. I am working in IT company and have two kids (7years,3years). I am looking for good bilingual school for my son who is in grade 1 in international school Essen.

Please let me know any good bilingual grundschule in Dusseldorf.

Thank you.

Gorak

You have posted the exact same question on 2 different threads. Once is enough. This only makes confusion and is against the site rules,

Yes, I know a bilingual kindergarten:

http://www.zaubersterne-duisburg.de/

AstridG1702 wrote:

Yes, I know a bilingual kindergarten:

http://www.zaubersterne-duisburg.de/

Yes, it is not so uncommon to find German Kindergartens that also speak to the kids in English - the emphasis is mostly for German kids to have a head start on learning English. But this hardly helps one who is specifically asking for schools rather than nursery schools

You are right, Tom, but I visited them once with 2 kids of friends of mine when they had an open day and saw that children from all over the world went to kindergarten there.

AstridG1702 wrote:

You are right, Tom, but I visited them once with 2 kids of friends of mine when they had an open day and saw that children from all over the world went to kindergarten there.

Sure, but like I mentioned, the poster is looking for a school for a 7 year old and not a nursery school.

astoelli wrote:

Hello,
we may be moving to Duesseldorf soon, as our childrech (3,5 and 1 year) are bilingual I was hoping someone could give me a hint where there are bilingual or English speaking kindergardens in or around Duesseldorf!
Thanks so much,
Anita

This is what I read first, but I see now that it is a very old post. Sorry for the confusion.