Winter clothings Brand for kids (2.5 year)

Hello all,

I am living in Coburg and I am planning to buy winter clothings and accessories for my 2.5 year kid who comes to Germany next year January.

Can you please suggest me some good brands where I can buy jackets, fleece jacket, hand gloves and round Schal.

I know Jack Wolfskin , northface and mammut which are best quality but for kids it's not really good as they grow faster and I have to discard such expensive ones in an year .

Please suggest any brands which are not so expensive and good quality.

Thank you on advance.
Beat regards
Kaarthik

Don't worry about brands! Just go to shops and look. Other than the very cheapest discount places, the level of quality for clothing is usually very high in Germany. But of course there will be a correlation between price and quality. If one insists on the highest quality then it will obviously not be the cheapest. But like mentioned, growing kids will rarely wear most article of clothing for more than a year or two. One can go to stores like C& A which is relatively cheap and the quality will be more than acceptable.

The obsession with brand names is mostly about marketing and ego. But as an adult; although I also often shop at a C & A, I can say that I have bought some things like hiking boots or a winter jacket that was brand name but on sale. And they then lasted for 15+ years which probably wouldn't have been the case if I had  gone for a cheaper alternative. But this rarely makes sense for kids cloths – unless one plans to have a lot for kids and hand things down. Not common these days but I had 9 siblings. So many cloths got used by 3, 4 or even 5 kids. And ones of a cheaper brand might not have held up.

If you want to save money and are o.k. with used clothes, go to fleamarkets.
Kids' clothes fleamarkets are often organised by kindergartens and community centres, so look out for pin-up notes in supermarkets or ads in your local kids magazine.