Meeting new people

Hey guys,
IŽm new to the expat-blog. I was just wondering if there are some people here, who would like to hang out, go out for drinks, to the movies, do some sports or whatever some time?
Greets, verena

Hi Verena,

I am new here as well, moving to Basel area in the next few weeks and would be nice to know some people from Switzerland to hang out with  on some weekends etc.

Liebe Grüsse

Olya

Hi Verena,

I believe you are Spanish speaking person as well, well I believe in the next weeks the new movie of Almodovar should come out “La piel que habito”.
If you are interested let me know.

Cheers,
Aroel

Hello Everybody
I live here in Zurich 1 year, so i look for friends, and this time i donŽt find someone.
If you be here in Zurich we can do it, some sport or oders
so I can speak little beat German, but not profissional.
I wait answer

Liebe grüss
Monique

Hi everyone, I have lived abroad for a while (now back in Zurich) and what happened there was that a number of expats of different nationalities agreed to get together - via this blog - and meet up for drinks or dinner or an event or just for a fun day out. it takes a bit of organizing until everyone is in agreement as to what to do and when. However, this should also be possible e.g. in Zurich so let's see what the response is to this suggestion.
So if anyone is interested, please post a suggestion for a place and a time and we'll see if this is possible. To start off: Meet up to watch a film at the film festival zurich, with a drink or three some place afterwards
I'm really curious.... :-)

Hi, I have been in Switzerland for a while now but English speaking people seem hard to find, any one in Luzern that would like to make a new friend?

Geez Verena, you shouldnt have any trouble finding someone to hang out with, in case you dont i will be here till thursday otherwise keep in touch, be back in a couple of months

Swissagain wrote:

Hi everyone, I have lived abroad for a while (now back in Zurich) and what happened there was that a number of expats of different nationalities agreed to get together - via this blog - and meet up for drinks or dinner or an event or just for a fun day out. it takes a bit of organizing until everyone is in agreement as to what to do and when. However, this should also be possible e.g. in Zurich so let's see what the response is to this suggestion.
So if anyone is interested, please post a suggestion for a place and a time and we'll see if this is possible. To start off: Meet up to watch a film at the film festival zurich, with a drink or three some place afterwards
I'm really curious.... :-)

Well :-) so far no great overwhelming response from this community..... in fact, no response at all.... it seems that everyone has found their own social circle and friends and is quite happy that way...... well done.

I live in Switzerland too, from NY and I am definetly having a tough time meeting people.

Hi to all of you !

I was surfing online and I felt like I wanted to drop you an email.

I'm a french guy new in ZH ! I have been living here for a month now. I love exploring the city, meetin' new people, If you feel like we can get along,PM

Matt

i am just around zh..hope to meet u up..

Hi Swisspinay!
How are you doing ? Could you introduce yourself in few words ? What's your name ? :-) Are you swiss ? How old are you ? What do you do in Zurich ?

Matt

what i am doing here? good question, i lived here with my bf, and living for a long time..not too long ..hahaha..crazy europe life here.. i miss asia..