Shopping in London

Hi I'm looking for some good shops in london and will have some information about "sale time" in London

Plenty, plenty of great shops in London :)

What kind of shopping are you interested in ?

Hello Annaanna,
Generally from my experience in the UK they have season sales. Example, i'm from the South part of England and during the summer they have a sale. In Winter they have sales too in most parts of the country.
The summer ones may be towards end of summer, probably to get rid of stock before the winter. So therefore they will try and sell off mainly summer clothing - some of which can be picked up as bargains. The biggest sale is in the winter just after Christmas. In fact the day after Christmas (Boxing Day 26th Dec) you will find some shops offer sales of everything, from furniture, household items, clothes shoes..ect. There is alot of rush, hype and adrenalin rush when sales are on after Boxing Day. Especially in Central London i.e. Oxford Street is the main shopping place that you will find people from all over the world! Oxford Street is quite long and it has alot of the popular stores you find in other parts of the world. Its so busy that you find the whole of Oxford St is full of people probably for the whole day! In other parts of the UK you will also find the malls are full of bargain hunters for the sale. :blink:

In my area, you will find Thurrock Shopping centre (also called lakeside) very busy. Also on the way to Thurrock, theres another shopping mall which is called Bluewater, again which is very busy after Christmas due to the sales. :proud

Please note this is my explanation of the sales in UK - others may have a different view. In any case i hope it gives you an idea.. :whistle:

Hope this helps
Regards
Jaz ;)

Westfield (Shepherds Bush)?