Palms project in San Juanillo

Anyone know about the details of the project Hyatt Regency is doing in San Juanillo?  Sounds ginormous and will definitely increase land prices and water demand.

Be VERY careful in that area regarding real estate -- EXTRA CAREFUL. !! I could tell you some stories about that area that are not good. But only in person would I tell them. --- It would seem to me to be highly unlikely that a brand like that would venture from the international airport in Liberia 3 long hours and half of that on a dirt road that gets very bad in the rain and a dust storm in the dry season. I have been in the CR real estate development business for over 30 years and so I speak from at least some experience.

@Steve JV  thank you for the insight  The project is called Costa Brava and the entrance is built and quite a sight,  infrastructure coming along quickly and some buildings up.  Supposidly Hyatt Regency. Tiki Hut owners aold them the land.  Roads prepared for paving from marbella as we speak.  Do you have any information because I agree with your statements and cant help but wonder if this is more shenanigans 

Hi -- I have no info .. maybe a call to Hyatt Regency head office and their Branding department could shed some light on this.