How to apply for jobs to obtain a work visa

Hello....I hope you are having good day...I have professional experience in installing flat secure glass, mirrors, facades, shower cabins, handrails, and glass partitions, and I am proficient in using tools.I want to apply for vacant positions for foreigners with experience in installing glass, aluminum, and windows and obtain a work permit for foreigners. Under the Law on Skilled Workers for Occupations with a Labor Shortage in Lithuania I also have an experience certificate approved by the state... Where can I apply?

Welcome

Check out the Lithuania Guide located under Discover top left of this page.

You could also create your CV in the jobs section top of this page.

Hello....I hope you are having good day...I have professional experience in installing flat secure glass, mirrors, facades, shower cabins, handrails, and glass partitions, and I am proficient in using tools.I want to apply for vacant positions for foreigners with experience in installing glass, aluminum, and windows and obtain a work permit for foreigners. Under the Law on Skilled Workers for Occupations with a Labor Shortage in Lithuania I also have an experience certificate approved by the state... Where can I apply?         -@redaragabsharaf

Companies that install flat secure glass, mirrors, facades, shower cabins, handrails, and glass partitions.

Try Google