Expat Meet Up

Hello All,

Im happy to see expat forums in India and would like better use of this tool.

Let us all plan on chennai meet up. It needed be a huge gathering, but enough number to network better.

The best way to reach me is on BBM - 23a2febd - and we can plan this.

1. Place
2. Time and Date
3. How many (based on feedback and confirmation)

Cheers

Is this only for Expatriates or for localites too?

ideally for mixed crowd. This will help bridge the cultural and stereotyped gaps between a local and an expat.

Great to know Joe...Is there any budget for meet up?and what are all we r planning to do?

Lets say keep it simple like a good lunch at a star restaurant. This being a "first time" gathering, my thought would be to just eat, get acquainted.

Thanks Joe

not a problem buddy. Looks like we are the only folks discussing about this. like to take this topic out in the open for others to respond?

hi, do you guys have any ideas or plans to go out/meet up? i'll be here for 6 more weeks and would love to meet some other americans here too! let me know if you have a plan :)

Hi all,
Hopefully the lunch was a success, and it can be done again? Are there people interested in having a drink/ lunch somewhere in Chennai upcoming weekend?

Hi,
Did this happen?

No, nothing happened so far... But it can be scheduled some other time...?

Guys  will  will go  some times to  GRT GRANT  HOTEL -There  is  wonderfull  Mediterniane  Restaurant Called Azulia  ,Amazing Food  and  Colombians  Singers &And one of Expatriate Chef  has 
Lets go  There lunch or Dinner !!!

So which date do you suggest? Friday the 23rd? Or some other day in upcoming weekend? Would be fine with me! Enjoy your weekend

we can decide any day,
Exept monday , monday  there is  no  live  music 
good atmospher good  food  good service  they serve  lunch and  dinner live music is only  dinner service lets go to Mediteraniane taste  any day !!!

It sounds like a good plan! Keep me posted. I work weekends though :(

Hi All  i am  be there on 24 september saturday
if anyones  join  please wellcome all ala carte  mediteraniane menu 
Enjoy time with  latina musicians and delicius food and service

when is the meeting ?

IF IS OK FOR YOU NEXT SUNDAY FOR LUNCH 09-10-2011  SUNDAY AT 13:00 PM  PLEASE LET ME KNOW
THANKS

I am fine..

Dear Magyeast ,
Thanks for your interest and answer our topic 
please if oyu interest send me your contact details [email protected]   
Please note  :  lunch time Azulia no live  music  just for your informations ...
Regards

Hey guys!
I am a new member to the chennai expat club. Did you guys meet? if there is anyother meet ups that might happen soon keep me posted.
Cheers!

Dear mm 258
on  this  organisation  so  far no ones interest 
anyway  if you interest go there one of good Turkish chef have 
you can  try nice meditreaniane  there food  quality is  so  high aand  tasty i am sure you like ..
Enjoy  your meal
Address: 120 Sir Tyagaraya Road T.Nagar /Chennai

dear MM258...!
Welcome to chennai expat..we all here to help you out there in chennai..you can have good things to do in chennai...
nice beaches,malls,temples etc... you can contact me [email protected]

Regards,

Hey guys!

Did you guys meet? if there is any other meet ups that might happen soon keep me posted. my mail [email protected]

Cheers!

I just arrived in Chennai and I stay here for 2 years. 
So I find the idea to meet up somewhere to lunch/drink cool. It's good place to meet new persons from all horizon and exchange about our experience in india

Apparently the last one held in october. We might organize a new lunch and/or drink in november !!

Who will be in ??

A bientôt

Hi alexanbat...!
this is rahul from chennai and welcoming you ...
[email protected]   for any event jus mail me n we can meet up..

Rahul

hi people, i would be interested, keep me posted!!!!thank you

Hi guys,any update about this meeting.I would be interested too.

any meetings arranged??

Hello every body,
I have been living in Dubai last fifteen years and my thoughts is Dubai is right secure place for all public /visitors which people can get full enjoy, go to out-door easily and meet with people from different countries part of the world.

Hi there!

Shall we plan for a coffee meet up? A mixed crowd of expats and Indians would be great. Please respond.

Thanks,
Akhila

That is Good idea... :)

good idea if u got any plans let me know im living in chennai right now

Hi, I would be very happy to meet people also ! New in Chennai, from France... Maybe we need to be more active, how to organize that ?

Hello i'm french also, in the mood to go out also!

hey even i would like to join the meetups if you people do not mind even though i am not an expat

Hello

I'm not sure if a meet up every went ahead, but can I suggest we arrange one for next Wednesday? Dinner somewhere?

Eleanor

How about a coffee meet the next Sunday (17th June, 2012) Eve? People who are interested please contact me. Let's have expats and Indians please. A 1-2 hr meeting approximately. Folks, feel free to suggest a good coffee lounge.

Arfff too bad i'm in Pondy...

I'm new in town and not around much tomorrow (Sunday), but this coming Wednesday 20th is good for me. Evening meal and drinks somewhere? Who else can make it? 8pm?