Testing photo url, blast along the QL55

Testing the url picture link.Lovely blast along the QL55 today,Hàm Thuận lake.Lots of construction going on, looks to be homestays and coffee shops taking advantage of the lake view.

AF1QipP7QtJKEWFl7vP1T0h3eFi5PyjUHv-ZGwZNAMXp?key=RlRaWW1jdVdBNGJlMVQzUVkwa2JQNVl1SmtRX2pn

AF1QipP7QtJKEWFl7vP1T0h3eFi5PyjUHv-ZGwZNAMXp?key=RlRaWW1jdVdBNGJlMVQzUVkwa2JQNVl1SmtRX2pn

I'm editing your message but somehow it's not working, the picture isn't appearing

let me talk to our IT team this morning

Testing the url picture link.Lovely blast along the QL55 today,Hàm Thuận lake.Lots of construction going on, looks to be homestays and coffee shops taking advantage of the lake view.
AF1QipP7QtJKEWFl7vP1T0h3eFi5PyjUHv-ZGwZNAMXp?key=RlRaWW1jdVdBNGJlMVQzUVkwa2JQNVl1SmtRX2pnAF1QipP7QtJKEWFl7vP1T0h3eFi5PyjUHv-ZGwZNAMXp?key=RlRaWW1jdVdBNGJlMVQzUVkwa2JQNVl1SmtRX2pn-@MyGuess

Problem is, you can't share a Google photos link on this website, because it's not a true image link (such as a .jpg or .gif) but a referral link specifically into Google Photos.

My suggestion to everyone wanting a place to host photos for sharing as links is to open a free WordPress blog account.

You get 3 GB of storage with quick & simple uploading using the included Jetpack app.

Then you can easily share it here (nice pic, BTW)

pxl_20230825_024204330.jpg

That doesn't show much detail, so you can turn it into some type of .gif file... (a quick example):

inshot_20231118_185157703.gif