Job seeker for any position available...

Hi Everyone,
    I need help finding a job that fits my job experiences. I've tried to apply for some teaching careers but unfortunately they are more preferred to hire native English speakers like Americans,or mostly people came from the west..I'm a Filipino and currently living in a Vietnamese family and do teaching to a special child for English and Math literacy. I don't have any certificates in teaching at all but I have experiences in teaching mostly primary level. I'm a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Degree holder and had experiences of secretarial positions, teaching, Sales representative and Supervisory positions for the last 7 years since I have graduated from college.
Is there any position suited and would be available for me here in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam..Thanks..
Please feel free to contact me through my mobile if there are any vacancies for me...
mobile:01203925718 or
email :[email protected]

Elisa

Hello Elisa!

You should post an advert in HCMC classifieds > jobs section.

It may help,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Elisa,
I think you should visit some website to find out a job which is suitable for you.For example, vietnamworks.com/jobseekers/searchresults.php?search=true&industry=35
careerlink.vn/index.php?language=en
I believe you will get a job soon
Goodluck to you!

Hi Elise,
I have a new English school in Phu My Hung, Sky Garden condos. I will need some help with classes very soon. Let me know if interested. Send me your cv: [email protected], Rick

hi rick,
Thanks for the kind response.I already sent my CV.
thanks again...

elisa

Hi rick are u still in need of an English teacher? i'm planning to go to  Hcm city this coming  April to look for a teaching job. I'm a licensed English teacher.