Bahrain Driving License

So I have investor visa of Bahrain. Recently moved to Kuwait on a work visa of my friends company (later will convert to businessman visa) but for now I want to apply for driving license. Do I need to start from scratch or what is the process? Since I have Bahrain Driving license but can I drive with it? Do I need to convert it? Or what is the process. Since I will be going to and fro from Kuwait Saudi Bahrain. Thank you

@AK1991  I do advise you to go to Google and read more about  how to obtain a drivers license  in kuwait. If you have a work visa as a driver then it's very simple , if not , there must be a minimum salary that is required for one to obtain a driver's license And keep it in your mind that some jobs in kuwait are not granted that license. 

Bahrain license will not work in kuwait since you  are not a GCC national. I would recommend an international license but  I found out this works well on tourists. So it might not help for your case.

If you have already got your Kuwait civil id, use your mobile app section of drivers license to explore more about drivers license in kuwait.

Good luck