Organization Employment Projection in ESD Application

My company helps 5 Japanese Expatriates to apply employment pass. May I know should the Total Number of Malaysian Professional Staff Employed and Total Management and Professional Position Filled By Expatriate? If yes, the total is current we have or plan to hire? Apply for employment pass also need fill up Projection of Expatriate Post For Current Year?

@Aulin

You need to apply 10 if you need 5 immigration love to give half only of your requirements unless you know some one inside.

Any assistance call me at 0142916896 Jhay here

@Jhaymonina555 thank you. how about the part of total number  Malaysian Professional Staff Employed and Total Management and Professional Position Filled By Expatriate? this part need the number of staff that we current have?

You have form to fill in like a questionnaire then you need to upload it.

Don't click submit if not complete or else it will be rejected only.

Make sure all the relevant documents are uploaded.

You have form to fill in like a questionnaire then you need to upload it.
Don't click submit if not complete or else it will be rejected only.

Make sure all the relevant documents are uploaded.
-@Jhaymonina555

Okie, thanks for your information. Currently got 1 part called employment projection in the step 2.2. Need to fill up the Total Number of Malaysian Professional Staff Employed and Management and Professional Position Filled By Expatriate (e.g top management, technical Expert, middle management, etc.). These part need fill up the number of staff that we have now or number to plan to hire?

@Aulin yes need to fill in example you have 2 management 4 skilled 5 professional then you need how many more professional?

Justification letter will be follow what you fill in you need to Justify that your requirements cannot full fil by malaysian local.

Did you apply already in malasyia job online?

@Jhaymonina555 better combo you whatapps me on my given number thanks

@Jhaymonina555 okie, now I'm cleared already. Thank you1f601.svg