Birth and marriage certificates in Milan

Hi, I am in the process of applying for a passport for myself and my son. I have sent my marriage certificate and son's birth certificate to consulate in London who have passed it on to Milan Commune. I'm trying to find out if they have been registered there now so I can book an appointment in London to get the passport same day. I have contacted the Consulate to check if it has been registered but no one answers. I have tried to find an email for the Milan consulate and I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know which department I could contact to find out this information.

Thanks

Hi, I am in the process of applying for a passport for myself and my son. I have sent my marriage certificate and son's birth certificate to consulate in London who have passed it on to Milan Commune. I'm trying to find out if they have been registered there now so I can book an appointment in London to get the passport same day. I have contacted the Consulate to check if it has been registered but no one answers. I have tried to find an email for the Milan consulate and I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know which department I could contact to find out this information.
Thanks
-@cb01!

The consular section is located at Harp House 83-86, Farringdon Street and can be reached by telephone on 20 7936 5900 and by email [email protected].

Hi thanks for reply but it's an email address for the Milan Commune that I need. Sorry I probably wasn't very clear. 

You could try with this link: https://servizicrm.comune.milano.it/ticketlogin/login it is for general questions to the Comune and they receive a ticket with your request. Otherwise you can check online maybe you can find a direct number/mail to contact them

Hi thanks for reply but it's an email address for the Milan Commune that I need. Sorry I probably wasn't very clear.
-@cb01!

After a search I found 2 email address'

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected].

If you email those address' I am sure you will get answer.

I hope this will help.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

@luissalazarmarcano hi thanks for that but when I try to go into the link in the email they sent me I get this message

Si è verificato un errore

Token not valid for current page

Not sure why

@SimCityAT thank you, that's great I'll try those.

@luissalazarmarcano Hi tried the link on my son's phone and it worked fine.  Thanks.

Sure, no prob, let me know if you can get any info from them.

@luissalazarmarcano so far I have written an email every day to them and I get no reply!