What is expat offering me?

i am a retired elementary school teacher with 20 years experience looking for a new life and more fulfilling life of passion and adventure.  I am trying to find my true life purpose.  I am not sure what this forum provides nor what is really expected of me.  I am staring my entire life over from zero point. Just putting out feelers in search of my vibe tribe, wondering if there is any project I can contribute to while I try to find myself.

This is a mutual help platform.

People here helped me when I was new to the game, so I try to help them now I have a lot of experience. Your level of participation is entirely up to you.

Hello everyone,

Welcome Ellejleon2,

May I add that we are dedicated to helping our members making their expatriation project a reality.

Are you looking for information to move to Madagascar ?

Regards

Bhavna

Yes, I am researching information on moving to Madagascar.  Like I said, I really am starting over with my life. and Just wondering if there are any jobs there that would fit me, what process I would have to go through to get there, if any resources are there for financial assistance, housing, etc.  Also wondering what kind of projects are in action and/or needed.  Not sure what steps to take at all.

Hi,

I am a local and am very pleased to know people are interested in moving to Madagascar !

I am not sure of the different processes to get here, but foreigners are very privileged when it comes to looking for jobs, especially if you are a French or English speaker. We lack a lot of facilities here though, I suggest you make preparations for the 2 or 3 months of staying and seek for job opportunities during that time. Also for starters it's best to go for the capital city rather than other places because it could take a long time to adapt to the standards there.