Paperwork for spouse

My spouse requires a family history from her home country's local government office.

This should be created within 90 days of application.

However my spouse's documentation is over 90 days old, could this be a problem or are they likely to ignore this.

Any advice appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

It will cause a problem; you need to comply with the requirements of the visa you are applying for.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Have you found that they will reject the application because of something like this.

Or are you just assuming?

Thank you

Have you found that they will reject the application because of something like this.
Thank you
-@Ray Dematio

When it comes down to visas and the law, you have to go by the book by what they ask. If they didn't mind they wouldn't make such rules.

Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question

Thank you
-@Ray Dematio

No, I know they will reject your application; previous forum members have told us this happened to them.  If you feel you have earned some dispensation to not meet the requirement, then by all means contact the Home Office and ask them; details on how to contact them are on their website; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

The procedure will depend of the kind of vide you are applying to. Have you submitted any applications?