Information about partner visa

Hi everyone, I've been engaged to an English guy for 1 year, I'm Italian and I'd like to apply for a visa partner, stay 6 months and get married soon after. I am applying on the official website of the English government, but I would like to know more details, if the visa is feasible, the price, the waits... any information would help me a lot. he works and we intend to rent a house as soon as the visa is approved

Hi

Please contact me at [link moderated] and I will provide you the information you required.

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can do it in private message.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
Please contact me at [link under review] and I will provide you the information you required.
-@claudia46

If you have information to share, then please share it on the forum as it might be

beneficial to other members.

SimCityAT

Expat Team

Hello claudia46,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that for your own safety, it is not advised to share contact details on the forum.

Also, like SimCityAT mentioned, we encourage all members to share any information that they may have on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@YogineeHello @Yoginee Thank you for letting me know. I am just reading the forums and I would like to help. I am a lawyer by profession and I'm able to advice on these king of procedures. How do you suggest that I proceed? Because each procedure is different and to deal with it in the forum is quite difficult.

@YogineeHello @Yoginee Thank you for letting me know. I am just reading the forums and I would like to help. I am a lawyer by profession and I'm able to advice on these king of procedures. How do you suggest that I proceed? Because each procedure is different and to deal with it in the forum is quite difficult.
-@claudia46

You respond to the facts stated, indicating the unstated details that could be significant. The key point is that you are giving advice, not touting for business.

And I have to say that the very poor English in your post makes me doubt whether you are a genuine lawyer.

Hi everyone, I've been engaged to an English guy for 1 year, I'm Italian and I'd like to apply for a visa partner, stay 6 months and get married soon after. I am applying on the official website of the English government, but I would like to know more details, if the visa is feasible, the price, the waits... any information would help me a lot. he works and we intend to rent a house as soon as the visa is approved
-@Valentina Gori

For a start, you are not eligible for a "partner visa": this is similar to a spousal visa and is only available to couples who can prove that they have lived together for at least two years. If you are sure that you want to get married and settle in the UK then I would suggest a fiancee visa "for settlement", but note that he would have to rent accommodation suitable for a couple before you apply and the application would require the landlord's permission for you to live there. He would also need a salary above a certain level for the visa to be granted.

If you simply want to spend time in England then come as a visitor: you can stay for up to six months although you would not be allowed to work and would need to leave the UK and come back with a different kind of visa if you wanted to get married here.

Finally, I cannot imagine on what website you are applying, since there is no such thing as the English government. If that is what the website is called then it is fake and you should not pay any money.

@Valentina Gori

Don't listen to anyone just go on Gov.uk website and change language to Italian or whatever best for you. You will get all answers. If you got any confusion copy paste here and we will explain. cheers

@Voyager_2002 Hello, thank you for your message. I appreciate your comments but it's up to you if you believe or not that I am a lawyer. Send me a private message and we start from there.