Is China open now ?

Hello

sorry this is on another subject I have been

to China 8 times but before the Covid

is China open now can I come now with out

being corrrntined put in a hotel for 2 weeks

please respond

@jonnfaircrest12

No more quarantine. No more COVID tests requirements either.

Hello everyone,

@Jonnfaircrest12, since you were off-topic on the other thread where you initially posted, I have created this new topic from your post on the China forum.

More info here as well : https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelg … ctions.htm

All the best

Bhavna

@El.Gee thank you so much for your response

have a great day

Jonn faircrest

@El.Gee opened for tourists ! :-) i think this is the question...

@Bhavna thank you  :-)  does it mean that China is opened to tourists ? what do we need as documents to apply ? i want to go to China from Vietnam by Dong Dang Border, have you any idea of a list of Borders opened ?

@El.Gee I read to enter China you have to have an antigen test that reads negative within 48 hours of arriving. I believe you must show this before you get on the plane, am I wrong?

Has anybody entered China after March 20 and if so what were the requirements?   

@Bhavna From your China highlights Post, also the F Visa for those people invited to China for exchanges, visits, study tours and other activities.

David Harrison

@Bhavna thank you :-) does it mean that China is opened to tourists ? what do we need as documents to apply ? i want to go to China from Vietnam by Dong Dang Border, have you any idea of a list of Borders opened ?
-@sergefaure

So far as i know, China is now opened to touriests. A simple PCR test within 48 hours from boarding is enough, no more arrival isolation anymore. You can go to the nearest Chinese ambassy to check exactly.