UK spouse visa

Hi,

I plan to marry my Egyptian spouse in the British Embassy in Cairo and then I plan to bring him to the UK. Could anyone provide any advice to how to do this process? Is it correct that I can't apply for a spouse visa for him from within the UK?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You would need exceptional reasons to be married at a UK embassy anywhere in the world; have you arranged something with the Embassy to do this?

Details of how to apply for a family visa for your husband to join you in the UK can be found on the UK Gov website; this link will take you straight to the website that deals with this.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Rum Alvarado

Why dont you bring him on fiancé visa and you fill application intend to get married. it will be better and less hassle. do you earn £18600 per yr ? cuz thts minimum u need.

@Rum Alvarado

Hi

Have you checked  the Facebook group, Visa Regulations for ex pats in Egypt?

@Rum Alvarado

Hi

Have you checked the Facebook group

Visa Regulations for Ex Pats in Egypt?

They regularly have questions similar to yours.

@Guest7825

Hi still need info , i can provide step by step guide, been there & done it …..  with success

Hi

I am sorry , i can only help with an egyptian  marrying a british , for a single person to get a UK visa is not easy .

@Guest7825

hi did you get visa sorted ? if not i can help with lots of  info

@Guest7825
hi did you get visa sorted ? if not i can help with lots of  info

-@colleenmelder

Hi and thanks for your input.

Guest7825 is no longer an active member of the Forum, so I suspect will not respond.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Cynic thanks for the update 👍