SPASS Appeal

Hello

My Spass got rejected for a few times. For the first rejection, the reason was salary and HR increased my salary in the appeals. It still got rejected after all. HR said that MoM didn't give them the reason of Appeal rejection. Now they have tried like 4 times and it reached to the limit of Appeal during the given time by MoM.

From your knowledge and experience, can you please share me your thought and advice?

Thanks

Before doing anything else (e.g. looking for another job in Singapore), you should find out what the rejection reason was. The employer can help you with that, by contacting MoM.

If you cannot find out the reason, better look for jobs in other countries.

@beppi Hi thanks for your suggestion.

I asked and they just answered MoM didn't give them the reason. I don't know what to do either since I don't know the reason of rejection.

Could it still be salary issue? since its the only reason of rejection MoM provided on the first Spass application. They don't provide the reason in the appeals later.

You can read many discussions on this forum about potential rejection reasons, and try to figure out what might apply in your case. But the actual reason is only known to MoM.

@beppi

Let's say: The rejection reason is salary and my company told me that they have already raised my salary to their benchmark (Can't increase anymore), and it still got rejected. But When I tried on SAT with that salary they increased, I am qualified for SPASS. 

My manager told me that they can't appeal anymore as they already tried 2 appeals.

I am just wondering if I can have a better chance of approval if they submit a new Spass application rather than Appeal at this point?

@aungaunavis sorry to hear that. Once MOM rejected 2nd & 3rd appeal, there is no chances of getting approval. It is better for you to find other jobs as a Plan B but in the meantime please work in your country first until you found a company where your IPA is approved

@roserosland Thanks for your kind suggestion.

Is it possible to resubmit a new Spass application since appeals didn't work?

If the salary is rejection issue, I can discuss with them to resubmit a new application with a higher salary.

@aungaunavis After a final rejection (i.e. the possibility for appeals is exhausted), you lost your chance for that job.

The employer could only try to hire you for another job.

@beppi how about this?

Is it possible to resubmit a new Spass application since appeals didn't work?

If the salary is rejection issue, I can discuss with them to resubmit a new application with a higher salary. Cuz I can't think of any other issues that may happen to be rejected. Another colleague of mine who has the same background as me in education and work exp got approved and only mine was left out. Now I am thinking every possible way I can do. Thanks

@aungaunavis After a final rejection (i.e. the possibility for appeals is exhausted), you lost your chance for that job.

The employer could only try to hire you for another job.