Any bank in SG do home loans for foreign property?

I have been trying to re-finance a USD 380K home mortgage in California.  Apparently most US lenders don't accept my SG income source; they said they "cannot verify".  The only bank I found that can do so, HSBC, provides a rate that does not make sense for my situation.  My loan is at 4.25%, the offer is at 3.85%.

So I am thinking whether I can try it the other way -- borrow from a SG lender who, hopefully, can work with SG-source income.

So, does anyone know any bank in SG can do home loans for a property in California?

Singapore banks cannot verify any US property and its value or status.
Therefore the answer is No.
Why don't you take the HSBC offer - after all, it is better than your current terms!

beppi wrote:

Singapore banks cannot verify any US property and its value or status.
Therefore the answer is No.
Why don't you take the HSBC offer - after all, it is better than your current terms!

I am just still in a "shopping around" mode.  The 3.85% rate is a bit disappointing, since I have been hearing rates below 3%.  But I do realize that may not be rates applicable to my particular situation.

If nothing works out, yes I can only consider that offer.

At the same time, I think I will try to pay off the loan early with some cash I have growing in the stock market.  So I have to factor that in, to see how that outlook changes the equation.  This stuff is a lot to think about.