Travelling from Dubai to Al ain

Hi all,

i wanted to know about the options for travelling from Dubai to al ain on a daily basis?

Hi, I am looking for this too.

@Misfit Purva K i do it vice versa...Lol

I live in Al Ain and work in Dubai

So far so good

@hi.sonia  are you still traveling from dubai to Alain??

@Misfit Purva K  even me too searching for the same options

Hello, @Misfit Purva K

I guess you work in Dubai and are considering staying in Al Ain. Whether it's for work or any other reason, this plan is feasible, but it can also be challenging. The commute usually takes about 1.5 to 2 hours, and it can be even longer during rush hours due to heavy traffic congestion in Dubai and its surrounding areas. It is important to prioritize both your mental and physical health and avoid overexertion with daily travel.

Anyway, as you asked, I'm sharing some of the options you can try for your traveling from Dubai to Al Ain. 

• If you are comfortable with it, one viable option is to use your own vehicle. This way, you can avoid reliance on public transportation and have the flexibility to travel at your preferred hours.
  • Alternatively, you can consider using public buses, which might be a more efficient and cost-effective mode of transport.
  • To make your daily commute more cost-effective, you can opt for carpooling options with colleagues or fellow commuters. This will not only reduce your traveling expenses but also make your commute more social and enjoyable.

Choose the mode of transportation that best suits your needs and situations.

Afrah Tasnim

@Misfi

t Purva K

Good evening lady,

I hope you are well. I admire your interesting message about traveling from Al Ain to Dubai.

Enjoy your week.

Bernard