Divorced under Sharia Court Law and plan to marry Swiss National fiancee

Hallo, I am Mira from Cagayan de Oro City . I would like to know if there's someone here who had Divorce under Sharia Court Law and plan to get married here in Phils. with Swiss National fiancee? What are the requirement documents both side?

Thanks a lot & best regards.

Mira

Hello mirasweet2017,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that I have created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Philippines forum.

You are more likely to get some feedback and advice from expats living there

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@mirasweet2017 Are you planning on having a new Islamic marriage under Sharia law, a civil marriage or a Christian marriage here?

Hi, does someone have a list of Sharia lawyers in Cotabato City, Kitapawan or Davao? Have you used any of these before? thanks D.

@mirasweet2017 Hi, you are best to go to the Swiss embassy or consulate if they have one - you shouldn't rely

on people on a forum for matters like this - mistakes regarding Sharia divorce in the Phils can cost you a lot of money.

Having said that, do you know any Sharia lawyers in Cotabato City or Kitapawan? Thanks, D.

Thank you for the respond. No, certainly I didn't know any Sharia Lawyer in Cotabato or Kidapawan.