Finding a job in Lithuania

Hi guys I am in Dubai and want to come there so please guide me and help me find a job if someone have any blue-collar job ,or have any information please contact me in my mail [***].

Thanks 🙏

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Faisalsarwwar,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Lithuania forum since you were off-topic on the thread where you previously posted.

What kind of job are you looking for ? What qualifications do you have ?

Regards

Bhavna

@faisalsarwwar111  good morning sir i m Daljit singh i m from india working now in dubai  heavy truck driver i have 12y experience of UAE

Hello everyone,

Job seekers should post their CVs in the appropriate section which is the Jobs in Lithuania.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am a heavy truck driver working in Saudi Arabia I need work permit in lithaunia

I am a heavy truck driver working in Saudi Arabia I need work permit in lithaunia
-@bakhtiarkhan1143

Read the other comments on this thread.

@Bhavna hi I have 22year horticulture agriculture landscape garden experience in government of United Arab Emirates agriculture department

I pass my 11 class have an a driving license issued by government United Arab Emirates.

@bhavna  Hi i have have 15+ years experience in the UAE driving field

And I have three driving license for truck trailer buses and heavy tractor

@Bhavna truck driver jobs

I have 16 years experience of heavy trailer driver,currently I work as a loan haul driver at Almarai company in Saudi Arabia,I been working hear more than 6 years and 7 months other than that I have Doha Qatar heavy driving license

Hello everyone,

Please note that the forum is not appropriate for job hunts.

Should you want to find a job, you are required to create your CV in the Jobs in Lithuania section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed