New members of the Benin forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Benin forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Benin if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, I'm looking for information

Hello nafisafaruna,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us what information are you looking for?

Just to get an idea of how to help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello all, I am a Nurse Practitioner living in the US and planning on moving over Benin Republic 🇧🇯 in a few months.

I am open to consulting for local health facilities in Benin Republic on #GeneralPractice and #WoundCare

Feel free to recommend me to any medical Doctor you know.

I speak English and Yoruba languages fluently.

Hello Olufunke22,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create an advert in the Jobs in Benin section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna!!!

I am a hard-working college graduate (B.A. in Social Studies and Planning Social Science ) from Asyut University EGYPT . During the course of my academic career, I also managed to accrue nearly 25 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working for Handicap in a senior project officer role in my free time, where I learned valuable professional skills such as humanitarian relief, not-for profit, and community outreach. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as quality-oriented by my professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven management, teamwork, and analytical skills, which I hope to leverage into that  role at your Organization.

@mohamedbadawey2020

Hello and welcome !

What are you exactly looking for ?

If you are in search of a job, kindly please create your CV In the Jobs in Benin section of the website for better visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

👋🏽😌Hi y'all. You're good? I'm Dona, Beninese living in Benin (Calavi).🇧🇯

Handsome and sympathetic young man, with a nice and athletic body, I'm a professional dancer and teacher, fitness coach and English-french translator.

I'm also a male adult entertainer.

Here to make new expat friends.

Don't hesitate to dm. 😉

✌🏽Peace

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056264

Thanks!

Closed