New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi! My name is Sami . I'm originally from Jordan , but have been living and breathing in Australia, The UK ,Germany , USA and most recently Amman, Jordan. I'm here to improve my English and try my best to learn and interest in friendship with overseas friend.

That's quite interesting drop your WhatsApp number then lets learn and teach each other

Hello everyone 🙏

My name is Doreen from Kampala-Uganda.Greetings from the sunny side and the Pearl of Africa. Hope to meet meaningful friends here 😍

Am also ready to teach you my culture and English language too for those interested.And those with great job connections over seas for au pair, elderly care, nanny, English teacher and any other housekeeper tasks.Any genuine connections are most welcome.I also need friends just to chat with and chill stress, learn other cultures too and languages.I hope for fun here..

Hello Doreen,

Welcome to the Jordan forum!

Firstly, if you are offering English classes, you can add an advert in the Jordan classifieds section> language classes.

Secondly, for you job search, I invite you to add your CV in theJobs in Jordan section. Potential recruiters may assess your CV and contact you.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Sami jo South Hello Sami, are you in Jordan right now? Best regards Thomas

Hello Thommy A.

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Are you in Jordan too? Are you looking for some information?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello everyone!

Am Abu here. Relocated to Jordan from UAE. Am presently doing my masters. Nice to meet everyone here!

Hello everyone!
Am Abu here. Relocated to Jordan from UAE. Am presently doing my masters. Nice to meet everyone here!
-@Anwar Abu

Hello and a very warm welcome to Jordan.

Hello everyone I'm joluis i came to amman from abudhabi a week ago I'm a chef and a driver at same time I have valid jordanian driving license hope you can help me to find job.

Hello Joluis,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Amman section.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone! I'm moving to Amman in two weeks and will live there until October. I'm 25 years old and I was born in Spain.

Please text me if you are looking for news friends! Best

Hello Alberto,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to participate on the Amman forum to reach out to members.

All the best

Bhavna

hello  i love jodan  have bee there 4 times  already   i will be coming  very there   ,  thank you all    la wanda  muzaffar  din  u.s.a.

Welcome in Jordan

Hello everyone,

I am Mehdi from Morocco. I am coming back to Amman very soon as I fell in love with the city and hopefully looking for opportunity there. I do social media , digital marketing and car content for a living.

Looking forward to making new friends there!

Mehdi

Dear Colleagues,

My name is logeshwaran neshamalar , and I'm Currently working in a supermarket as a supervisor (john Keells Holdings ) in sri lanka.

I want to introduce myself to you all and take this opportunity to express how excited I am to be joining the company at this point.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to get in touch. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and working together.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,

Logeshwaran neshamalar

@Doreen Nasaala nice to meet you online

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056069

Thanks!

Closed