New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Considering this thread is meant for introductions only, CVs should not be posted on the forum as there is a dedicated section for Jobs in Finland where members are advised to post their resumes.

All the best,

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien Hi, hope you are doing well. I am Tariq from Pakistan.

Hey my name is Frank from Tanzania, I am planning to come to Finland to study for a master's degree at Helsinki University, I would like to know if students are allowed to work apart from their studies? they provide permits for students to study while they work

@Julien I am Abbas Ali from Pakistan I have a Plan to move there in Finland 🇫🇮 I have completed graduation with a Bs in botany in 2020 I am looking for jobs, especially fruit picking jobs I have much better knowledge of fruit conservation and also packing of fruit and transfer from one place to another Also knowing how to cultivate fruits like strawberries and so many other..........

I am Armel frim cameroon. As i said i am a assistant- Nurse for the Elderly.

I m looking the job in Finland or any contact can help me to have à job.

All my Best regards

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Please note that if you are looking for a job, you are required to create your CV in the Jobs in Finland section of the website.

I would also recommend that you read the articles of the Living in Finland guide for expats to gather as much information as possible on visas and jobs.

Best regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you I will creat cv very soon. Thank you

You 🙏

@Julien

Hi Sir,

I have experience as store keeper for 7 years work Mohammad Alshaya Company Kuwait.

Now looking for a good opportunity in Finland to make future bright.

@za9752847

Read post#47. Click on the links there for information.

For those seeking work also do the same.

This site is not an employment agency and so job seekers need to be proactive and seek a job themselves.

Hello Sir I'm lizamgkmis  Nice to meet you. I live in Thailand from Burmese Nepali work in Thailand , I had applied job fruit picking company is that right!?  And its that hairng with Visa sponsorship  I got email already Course I have no sponsorship and Visa.. If I don't have sponsors how could you help me Sir?

@Julien Hello Sir I would like to move to work in Finland  If I don't have sponsors  how could you help me !? I have applied job fruit picking company But I have no sponsorship

@Julien Hello Sir I would like to move to work in Finland If I don't have sponsors how could you help me !? I have applied job fruit picking company But I have no sponsorship
-@lizamgkmis

Read and understand post#47. Click on the links on this post for information.

Sorry to tell you that you will not get sponsorship for such jobs as fruit picking. Sponsorship is given for work that no Finnish person can undertake and needs very high educational qualifications.

@Julien Tanks

Good morning  julie.You are welcome

@Julien Hi!!! I am Avishek Gurung .all way from kathmandu nepal..i am glad to have meet you..

Hi all,

Newbie on the Finland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Finland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

This is me Avishek Gurung...nice too have meet you..

@Bhavna nice too have meet you..it me Avishek from nepal ..1f60d.svg1f60d.svg

Hi,

more than 17 years of experience in information technology, real professional experience and quality know-how, I intend to migrate to Finland to settle with my family.

Hie @Julien

My name is Nyarai Chirambwe lm a Zimbabwean and currently been staying in South Africa for 15 years.

@Deven Gurung hello my name is  Mercy Dururura.currently residing in zimbabwe.l am looking for a job in finland which accommmodates english speakers only,tho l am willing to learn finnish

@dururamercy91 Hello and welcome !

What are you qualifications ?

You can browse through the official immigration website : https://migri.fi/en/home

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi, i am zeeshan from pakistan. I am 22 years old. I am a car mechnaic and have more then 5 years of experience. I am also Perform all mechanical work including engine repair, brake, tire change.

 Head gasket etc. Proficiency in working of diesel and petrol engine vehicles.

 Use of oscilloscope/millimeter, use of diagnostic machine.

 Diagnose vehicle repairs, servicing and replacement of parts

 Explaining the correct methods of diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults and the parts

to be used.

 Repair and maintenance of on-road vehicles.

 Road testing the vehicle where necessary to identify specific vehicle defects or carry out

post-treatment repair. Now i am looking for a possition of mechanic in finland

@Julien
Hi, i am zeeshan from pakistan. I am 22 years old. I am a car mechnaic and have more then 5 years of experience. I am also Perform all mechanical work including engine repair, brake, tire change.
 Head gasket etc. Proficiency in working of diesel and petrol engine vehicles.
 Use of oscilloscope/millimeter, use of diagnostic machine.
 Diagnose vehicle repairs, servicing and replacement of parts
 Explaining the correct methods of diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults and the parts
to be used.
 Repair and maintenance of on-road vehicles.
 Road testing the vehicle where necessary to identify specific vehicle defects or carry out
post-treatment repair. Now i am looking for a possition of mechanic in finland

-@Zeeshan990312

Do you speak the local languages Finnish or Swedish?

@SimCityAT

I speak only english.

@SimCityAT
I speak only english.

-@Zeeshan990312

It will nearly impossible to find a job if you don't speak their language.

Hi my name is Frazer,  I'm ethiopian but know I live in Russia.

@Frezer Addis

Welcome on board !

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone.

My name is Amadeo Valoria García and I am an architect from Spain specialized in 3D representations. I have been meaning to look for a job in Helsinki for more than a year now but I don't know how to find any leads or any way to be in the loop for open positions.

I have been hitting duolingo hard with Finnish for 270 days straight, but I'd like to know if it would be reasonable to wait until I find a job there to make the commitment to pay for Finnish lessons and take it to the next level.

Anyhow, just discovered this site. I'd appreciate any sort of help or advice.

Thanks!

Hi my name is Monney Adje jean Baptiste i am from ivory coast  but leaving in United Arab of Emirate Abu Dhabi . i am painting foreman looking for job in Finland and leave the so please if any body want to help me to find a sponsorship job it will be good please contact me by my email address: ***

thanks iam ready to work any job please ...

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@adjemoney

Hello and welcome !

Please note that members can not find you a job. I suggest that you create your CV in in the jobs offers in Finland section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi my name is Victoria Himoonga Aged 25 from Zambia 🇿🇲, I have experience in farming, fruits picking and packing, Gardening, and weeding. I'm looking for a job in Finland 🇫🇮 so I'll be grateful 🙏 if I get help to move abroad and find a job

@victoriahimoonga3

Hello and welcome !

i think you should try your luck in summer. In winter there's not really any need for seasonal faming workers.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello all, my name is Yemi Akinmboni from Nigeria. I work as stock Auditor/store keeper. I'm ready to relocate to Finland once I see a job offer and I'm employed.

@yemi4lifeus

Hello and welcome !

I suggest that you read the articles under the work in Finland section to know more about what are the requirements to find a job.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

hello how i'm Magambo Rugwiza from Australia coming to explore finland visiting differents city i'm coming to Finland in December and also i woulkd like to get some temporary work in finland 

i would like to get some temporary job there any location i worked in many diffrents  countries such as Australia, papua new guinea , Austria Vienna , kenya , Tanzania , Uganda , and Eastern Congo DRC

any job available will be great

@Julien
hello how i'm Magambo Rugwiza from Australia coming to explore finland visiting differents city i'm coming to Finland in December and also i woulkd like to get some temporary work in finland 

i would like to get some temporary job there any location i worked in many diffrents  countries such as Australia, papua new guinea , Austria Vienna , kenya , Tanzania , Uganda , and Eastern Congo DRC
any job available will be great

-@Johnmrugwiza

Are you from the EU or do you have a work visa?

@SimCityAT feom Australia i have only waive visa free to all european but no working visa

@Johnmrugwiza i have visa free 3 moths in any European countries

@SimCityAT feom Australia i have only waive visa free to all european but no working visa

-@Johnmrugwiza

Then you can NOT work.

Hi I am Nam Bahadur malla I am from Nepal. I want move to Finland.I am fence machine operator and car manufacturing worker  kindly if related job vacancy kindly massage me .thank you@Julien

Closed