New members of the Croatia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Croatia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Croatia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everybody,

my name is Dani. I am from Lebanon and work in Beirut airport duty free shops. I work as a logistics officer handling all kinds of import, export, insurance and clearance formalities related to the duty free shops.

i am so much interested in moving to Croatia to secure a job in the logistics field.

Can anyone assist in my request and i will be thankful for your replies.

Greetings,

My name is Matt and I am retired from the U.S. military. I would like to move to Croatia with my two sons, 16 and 18. I have some specific situational questions but would like to start with seeing if there are any checklists floating around with all things to take care of, wanting to make sure I do not miss anything. Any lessons learned, dos and donts, etc?

Hello.Im charity and in Zimbabwe .Would like to move to Croatia.I have experience in Waitressing and also a bachelors in Hospitality.Im seeking how I can start to apply for jobs with visa sponsorship in Croatia

Hi my name is kishan I am from india but last 15 year working in South Africa as a chef in indian restaurant looking for any apportunitty to move any other country I can work anyway like restaurant,hotel .canteen even personal chef at home if anyone want to help me with job you can ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone, welcome on board !

Please make sure that you read the articles of the Living in Croatia guide for expats, specially those related to work to find out how you can land an opportunity.

Members looking for a job are also required to drop an advert in the Jobs in Croatia section of the website.

Should you have any question, feel free to open your own topic on the Croatia forum.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello :) I'm Andrew

Planning to move to Split in the coming months along with my Fiance and pet pooch Lola.

Thanks for having me and hello to you all :)

@doylematthew32

Hi Matt,

Did you decided wher to live in croatia?

Best regards,

Igor

@Imandali

Hello Igor,

We were looking at moving to Zagreb.

@Julien.        Gd day sir. My name is Danilo jodilla Libradilla i am Filipino. .I'm here Croatia new coming here  .i like   to apply as painter if they have a vacant of position .

Thank you...

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@wwwlibra1984,

You can create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hi sir

I am mahmood abdulkareem. I am from india

I am 35years old. My family father mother two brother three sisters my wife and two kids. Baby girl is five years old and baby boy two years old.

My education level high school.

Two years working technical worker in kromberg&schubert jabal ali freezone dubai uae(2010 to 2012)

Sewen years working machine operater and warehouse worker(packing labelling loading unloading ex..) In modest office ajman uae(2012 to 2019)

Europe is my dream country

Hello there

I am Marcel from Tanzania, I work as agricultural Economist and Consultant and sometimes as a general farm worker 😀

I am a new comer I would like to get a new friends and buddies to share stories of life and and so many thing

It pleasure tó be here

Chao 😍

my name is Femi I am from nigeria and work slotsystems  as revenue assurance team lead and also into Agric business ..

i am so much interested in moving to Croatia to secure a job or further my studies

Can anyone assist in my request and i will be thankful for your replies.

@Akinluyi Oluwafemi

Hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you start by reading the Living in Croatia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

Also, as croatian is the official language of the country, do you have master the language ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien I'm jenil I would like to move on Croatia.My perfection is painting work,I have 10 years experience same field in Oman country.

Iam Nyoni Nkululeko from Zimbabwe. Iam highly experienced in agriculture and willing to relocate and work in Croatia. [link moderated]

Hi sir I'm chadli abdelghani from Morocco ad living in qatar working as head butcher experience 9years in qatar  really I'm interested to work in Croatia ad I don't know from where I will star to apply any help from here I will be thank full

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

Please note that the forum is not a job board !

If you are looking for a job, you are required to create your CV online in the following section : Jobs in Croatia

All the best

Bhavna

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Sanjay Giri from Nepal, I work as agricultural Economist and Consultant and sometimes as a general farm worker 😀

I am a new comer I would like to get a new friends and buddies to share stories of life and and so many thing

It pleasure to be here

@Julien im from srilanka working MAGA Engineer

So i want croaria workpermit imediatly

Iam Working in India And I want to work in CROATIA and please arrange and inform me

I'm an from Cameroon.I wish to come to Croatia for studies.

I'm  George odhiambo from kenya currently working and living bahrain .i would really like to come to Croatia please could you kindly assist me on how to go about it.

Thanks

@georgemakopondo Hello and welcome !

Can you please provide more details on your qualifications and profession ?

I would suggest that you read the Living in Croatia guide for expats for a good start.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello, how are you? My name is Ayoub, age 23, residing in Morocco. I would like to work in the state of Croatia. I work in the field of plumbing. I am looking for a work contract. I am a professional plumber. I have 6 years of experience.

@ayoubtahir40 Hello Ayoub, welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

I am martins George from Nigeria I work with ikeja electric company. I ve resign. My main job is operation and maintenance. I am installation and maintenance of transformer, 33kv panels and installation of switch gear breaker indoor and outdoor. . I will be glad to relocate to Croatia go or new life with my family.

Thank you

Hello my name is Alina from Namibia. I am doing my bachelor in logistics and supply chain management and babysitting part time. Looking for au pair or farm jobs in Croatia with visa Sponsorship.

@alinafestusaf Hello and welcome !

I am afraid to say that you won't be eligible for a visa for these kinds of "small" jobs. Locals and EU nationals have priority.

You need to offer skills that are in demand and not available locally.

You can still create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section but chances of finding such jobs are slim.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi sir i'm Elmer D. Jalocon 29 yrs old  i'm leaving here in phillipines. I'm willing to apply as butcher to croatia i'm skilled butcher here in phillipines i have 5 yrs experiences as a butcher and i current work at super market. 

@wysockimichal Hello and welcome !

I would recommend that you read the Living in Croatia guide for expats to gather some information and that you open your own topic on the Croatia forum to interact with members or seek info.

All the very best

Bhavna

Hello i am Nyenti Adele from cameroon, i am a food processor, an English teacher and currently working in a climate change organization (NGO). I am a bachelor degree holder in women and gender studies with journalism and mass communication.

I have interest to come to Croatia currently looking for a sponsored job in Croatia.

Hi. I am Jony Patrick Costa from Bangladesh. I am interested to move on Croatia. I am complete my graduation in Bangladesh public college and I give service on privet sector in the department of accounts.

Please note that members looking for a job need to create their CV in the Job offers in Croatia section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

I am chipo  from  zimbabwe  based  in south  Africa.  I want  to relocate  to Croatia   to work  as fruit  picker

Hello Theresa1,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should definitely follow the advice given by Bhavna in the post preceding yours.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien am glad to be here, my name is ohizu cynthia from Nigeria Lagos

I'm a Croatian-American with dual citizenship and recently retired and want to relocate from Florida to Split...looking for a studio or 1 bedroom or roommate situation...

@staridido1

Feel free to post your questions on the Split forum and to create an advert in the Housing in Split section for better chances of finding a studio or apartment.

All the best

Bhavna

Closed