New members of the Maldives forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Maldives forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Maldives if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

hi,

looking forward to the conversation and hopefully be helped by the community.

I am Hindu Indian, aged 55 years who with my wife have got an opportunity to uproot ourselves from a prominent Middle eastern city to Maldives.

So trying to tie up loose ends to decide the move.

Thanks and regards

I want to confirm my working visa

Can anyone help me to do that

Hello Peterfadeju,

Welcome on board !

You need to find a job first. What qualifications and professional experience do you have ?

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien looking for some information about the type of staff accommodation in Maldives hotels

Hi denz2810,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to create a new thread on the Maldives forum and to ask all your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

@Bhavna

Am Names of HAPPY JOHN from Uganda and currently staying in uganda, Ugandan citizen. IAM looking for any job opportunity in Maldives with visa and air ticket sponsorship .

I can work as receptionist, bar attendant, store keeper , waiter, office messenger, guest relation officer in resorts if opportunity is granted. Thanks for reading my reply regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Happy John,

Welcome !

If you are looking for a job, please create your CV  in the Jobs in Maldives section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna

hi am edris new here wishing to travel to maldives

@hitechbiz89

Hello welcome on board !

A travel agency might be able to organise a trip for you .. what information are you looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

@BhavnaGood morning, I am interested in migrating to maldives and I saw your contact here. Kindly put me through or assist me through your experience please . Can I enter through Tourism and get job easily and change the visa to working visa or otherwise.

I shall be expecting your feedback please.

@Bhavna please what kind of visa does the travel agency provide?

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all newcomers !

Please read the Living in Maldives guide for expats to gather as much information as possible. Should you need more precise info, feel free to open a new thread on the Maldives forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks for kind reply sister.

Hi everyone,

Currently looking to move to Maldives, and wanted any input in regards to international schools. If anyone good give me infoamtion that would be appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I am from India and would be moving to maldives with family as I got job in male

Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055683

Thanks!

Closed