Interested in an internship in Sweden

Anyone with any idea I welcome it mostly in the animal husbandry sector am Jacob mugerwa

@jacobmugerwa29

HI Jacob, I have basic knowledge but I am at a stage in my life where I vehemently want to take a breather. It is my desire to do outdoor activities, be in contact with animals and nature, disconnect a bit from the city lifestyle.

Spanish is my mother tongue, I have an intermediate level of English that I would like to develop, I have a basic knowledge of German and I would be very pleased to learn Swedish.

I have a master's degree in financial management, but I want to give my life a turn in another direction, I'll leave you my number in case you want to contact me.

Joni Padilla

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Guest5825 hey , thanks for the great information towards my request actually you are the best person I have been looking for am very glad to hear from you and I would love to take the opportunity if given a chance and am ready to start on the process . you can contact or watsup me directly if you don't mind on *** happy new year 😊

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct