Expats meeting ups

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am Mauritian but lived 10 years in Europe (4 years in France, 3 in England and 3 in Germany). I came back 6 months ago and kind of feel like an alien at the moment. I was wondering whether there were any expats meet up ? If not and if some of you are interested I would love to organise a meet up to allow people to meet other people around a few drinks etc...

Please give me your feedback.

Cheers

Mel

Hi Mel,

a few expat friends and I might go to Le Pouce the first week end of April. Are you interested?

Everybody is welcome to come along :)

Julien

Hi Julien,

thanks for the invit.

Unfortunatly I am not available on that weekend. But do let me know should you organise other plans.

Thanks a lot

Mel

Hi there Melissa ..hope things are going strong.  I had same feeling while coming here and it really makes bizzzzzzzzz.

So anyway hope we could be in touch with a nice team soon. As i was willing same since i came.Specially if anyone from CANNES, that would be great.  Hope to see new cool dudes out here. See you may be in flic en flac.. Tks Julien for the blog..very good initiative. Cool indeed..

Regards,
Ruddy..

Hey,

well thats a start, I was thinking of organising a kind of chilling evebing soon so if anyone is interested. As regards to CANNES well no I spent 4 years in France but in Rennes but anyway.

Hope the meeting up will work out

Mel

Ok..do let me know when that will happen and if ever any help needed.
Alors á très bientot.

__Ruddy__

Petit Question a Julien alors vous(et les autres expats) descendez a Flic en Flac de temps en temps faire une bonne brigue entre expat. Ca me dirais bien et je voudrais voir pour apres un truc a lhotel avec d'autres gens...a Bto..

I had more information about "Le Pouce yesterday", I will soon post more info ;)

ruddycannes wrote:

Ok..do let me know when that will happen and if ever any help needed.
Alors á très bientot.

__Ruddy__

What about organising a meet up in G Baie in a Bar ? Anyone else interested ?

Ok could be good to meet up a different place rather in Flic en Flac. so it could be fun too i think..see you

Hi guys

Feeling the same as mel after spending 7 years in Asia.

Anything expat meeting planned in the nearby future?

Cheers

Zeina

Hi Zeina
Read yr message on the forum.
I am planing to come to Mau. for good after spending a long time in Europe, how are you settling in Mau. do you think you can ajust yourself back in your native country? I might be coming end of the year to look for a property. When & where is best to buy?
Thank you.
Bg.