Personal care for my dad

Hi,

Apologies, I'm not an expat but I'm trying to get some expert expat advice ☺️🤞

My dad stays out in Malta for 3 months in the winter.  He likes to stay in a hotel so he can meet people, but is now in need of personal care. Can anyone recommend any care providers and if hotels are ok with these services coming in?

Thanks so much for you help,

Gale

@Gale W good evening dear I can take care your father 100% responsible but  where is your father I'm living Dubai this is my contact number you call me  for confirm. *** later talk to you for anything

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Gale W good evening dear I can take care your father 100% responsible but where is your father I'm living Dubai this is my contact number you call me for confirm. *** later talk to you for anything
-@Abul Hossain jashim

As the OP says, her father needs a carer in Malta so as you are in Dubai and not registered to work in Malta it would not be possible for you to care for him.

@Gale W

Hi,

I am an English expat who has lived in Malta for many years, during which time my family have visited the island and stayed at numerous hotels over the years.

Some hotels have long staying more mature residents who would need assistance. If you or your father were to email the hotel beforehand, I am sure there would be no objections.

Have you considered the Imperial Hotel in Sliema? They have on site carers and is a beautiful hotel designed to cater especially for the elderly. It is in the same area as the AX Palace Hotel.

www.theimperial.com.mt

@Evreham

Thank you so much!  That's really helpful.

Much appreciated,

Gale