EARLY YEARS TEACHER

I am an early childhood educator with 20 years experience working with early years children.

I am looking to make a transition from the classroom to a private residence teacher. Is there anyone who knows of a family that needs a professional in this capacity?

I have worked for high tier schools including Lechwe School in Kitwe.

I also have credible references that can attest to my excellent work ethic.

Please contact me on email:

I will be able to start working in May, 2023.

Sincerely,

Jacqueline.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Jacqueline,

Welcome on board !

Please note that the forum is not meant for jobs hunts.

I suggest that you create your advert and CV in the dedicated Jobs in Zambia section of the website so that we can share your ad in our newsletter.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

I am an early childhood educator with 8 years experience working with early years children.

I am looking to make a transition from the classroom to a private residence teacher. Is there anyone who knows of a family that needs a professional in this capacity?

I have worked for high tier schools including 2 School in Livingstone and lusaka

I also have credible references that can attest to my excellent work ethic.

Please contact me on email:

I will be able to start working in September, 2023

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Limarrosaria1995 hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Zambia section of the website. However, I recommend that you contact schools in your area to enquire. The jobs section might not be popular among recruiters in Zambia.

All the best

Bhavna