Looking for a job agency in Poland

Hi,

Dear all,, Greetings,,

I am Rahman from Bangladesh . now i live in Qatar more then 5 years with working visa. Now i am interested to move in Poland from here with work. Actually here in Qatar have lot of agency but maximum agency is a big cheater . already i loss my money. more then 5 thousand Qatari rial i loss. That's why i am looking for a real agency or a person who can process a real work permit. so i request to all if any body is here please help me for finding a real agency or a real person . Please if any body know any real agency please advice me.

thanks..

Hi,
Dear all,, Greetings,,
I am Rahman from Bangladesh . now i live in Qatar more then 5 years with working visa. Now i am interested to move in Poland from here with work. Actually here in Qatar have lot of agency but maximum agency is a big cheater . already i loss my money. more then 5 thousand Qatari rial i loss. That's why i am looking for a real agency or a person who can process a real work permit. so i request to all if any body is here please help me for finding a real agency or a real person . Please if any body know any real agency please advice me.
thanks..
-@Md Romon

Why do you want to work in Polland? What are skills? Can you speak Polish?

@SimCityAT  actually i want to move in Europe.  i live in GCC country more then 7 years. i realize there is nothing. that's why i want to move in Europe. i think  for me easy to move Poland or any other. because i am not educated person. I am working in qatar as a store incharge. also i have experience food delivery job. that's it. my friend told me in Poland people can work in factory without educational certificate . that's why i am interested to go there. Unfortunately i don't know polish language.   

@SimCityAT actually i want to move in Europe. i live in GCC country more then 7 years. i realize there is nothing. that's why i want to move in Europe. i think for me easy to move Poland or any other. because i am not educated person. I am working in qatar as a store incharge. also i have experience food delivery job. that's it. my friend told me in Poland people can work in factory without educational certificate . that's why i am interested to go there. Unfortunately i don't know polish language. 
-@Md Romon

I understand why people wish to move to Europe for a better life but because the EU has freedom of movement meaning no visas are needed they rarely take people with no skills because it costs too much for the visa.

Maybe look at Canada or New Zealand?

Am looking for a sponsor to work as a nanny or maid/housekeeper in Poland. I don't know how to process the documents for traveling in Poland yet its my dream to travel and work in Poland and make new friends their. Wish there's here a good Samaritan and help me with it.

I am Insulator

Am Elizabeth from Kenya looking for a job in Poland to work as a nanny or a care giver, Poland has always been my dream country.Any one to help me.

@mradalhussain21

Are you staying in Saudi Arabia?

Do you have Saudi number?

Am Elizabeth from Kenya looking for a job in Poland to work as a nanny or a care giver, Poland has always been my dream country.Any one to help me.
-@elizabethobayo

Check the jobs section at the top of this page.