Dog and multi-entry 6 month visa - hoping for help!

Hello all! 

I am planning to travel from Canada, through the US, Europe and finally into Thailand, in late November of this year, 2022. My girl, Duchess, is an 18-pound miniature Schnauzer. Although I have applied for her entry into Thailand - with inclusion of Thailand's Ministry of Livestock form - I am confused on the following matters:

1. Will it be necessary for her to quarantine at the Bangkok airport for 30 days (she is 7 months old, healthy, spayed and fully-vaccinated for this trip)?

2. Must I also send application forms to the second airport, at Samui, where we will be staying for almost 4 months?

3. Again, what do you know about whether Duchess will need to quarantine at Koh Samui?

4. My Visa application for Thailand is a 6-month, multi-entry visa. This was the only visa that would let me stay in Thailand for more than 59 days, however it also requires us to depart the country and not remain in Thailand for more than 59 days at any time. Our plan is to travel to Indonesia for 2 weeks. Will this also require pet entry paperwork and pre-departure vet checks? Finally, will the trip into Bali also possibly require Duchess to quarantine?

If you can assist with this, please offer direction. If not, I will continue to look into things but I have to admit that I am finding travelling with Duchess considerably more difficult than I ever imagined.

Thank you. Tim