DVLottery digital image requirements

Hi,

I am planning to apply for DVLottery 2024.

Out of all the requirements for making a digital image, there's one requirement that I don't know what to do to fulfill, and that is the following requirement:

"The top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin must be between 50% and 69% of the image's total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56% and 69% of the image's height."

This requirement was explained visually too: imgur.com/a/6gBbesy

Can someone please give me an advice as to what am I supposed to tell to a photographer so that he makes a photo that fulfills this requirement? Or what am I supposed to do with the photo that the photographer takes in order to make the photo comply with the aforementioned requirement?

The other day I had a photographer take a photo of me. I explained to him that I need that photo for DVLottery, to which he said "Don't worry, I know how to make photos for DVLottery". Then, he took a picture of me, I uploaded the picture to DV Lottery Photo Checker, and it showed that the photo is not good enough because the size of my head takes more than 69% of the image's total height. This is how that image looks like:

Hi,
I am planning to apply for DVLottery 2024.

Out of all the requirements for making a digital image, there's one requirement that I don't know what to do to fulfill, and that is the following requirement:

"The top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin must be between 50% and 69% of the image's total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56% and 69% of the image's height."

This requirement was explained visually too: imgur.com/a/6gBbesy

Can someone please give me an advice as to what am I supposed to tell to a photographer so that he makes a photo that fulfills this requirement? Or what am I supposed to do with the photo that the photographer takes in order to make the photo comply with the aforementioned requirement?

The other day I had a photographer take a photo of me. I explained to him that I need that photo for DVLottery, to which he said "Don't worry, I know how to make photos for DVLottery". Then, he took a picture of me, I uploaded the picture to DV Lottery Photo Checker, and it showed that the photo is not good enough because the size of my head takes more than 69% of the image's total height. This is how that image looks like:
-@ImHerzen

Tell him that you want a passport photo taken and emailed to you digitally that meets American passport photo standards. He will know what size they are supposed to be in.