Introduction + business on the island

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am 37 years living in Belgium and I am in Mauritius 4 times a year for investment purposes. The island is still quite new for me.

I am mainly active in the sector of private equity investments for SME´s who want to grow in a profitable way. Sector does not matter. If there are expats on this forum looking for an investor they can contact me with their business idea.

I will be on the island from November 18 to November 25. If there are expats who have experiences in Mauritian business life and want to meet, feel free to let me know. I am always open to a fun conversation to get to know new people.

Are there any fun adventure trips to do in Mauritius to get to know the island? I would like to plan an adventure trip on Sunday, November 19.

Greetings,

Haerens

Hello Haerens,

Welcome on board !

I hope members will soon reach out and provide their insights on doing business in Mauritius ! Have you already enquired about the type of visa/permit you will be needing ?

For fun adventures, you might want to have a look at deals.mu or marideal.com

You can also have a look at the following website : https://www.mymauritius.travel/

All the best,

Bhavna

@haerens100 hello, can you send me an email at [link moderated]

I would be happy to have a call when you have time.

thanks,

ece

Hello Ece,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that for your own safety you should not share your email address on the forum. Kindly use the private messaging system for that1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@haerens100 Hi I own an SME dealing with Ecoresponsible boat trip and Sea & land events.I would like to move on electric power for my outboard engines and use clean power can we have a talk about it and I also have business opportunities to proposed.

kind regards

Hello,

What type ofbusiness opportunities do you mean :

Is it referall for clients or you are looking for funding or investors ?

Please be precise, as being too vague may not help.

Cheers

DAVID