Iqama transfer

Hi,
I have been terminated from my employer more than 6 months ago, and was not paid since then. I also have court case against them. However, whenever I try to transfer my iqama current employer rejects it and when I contact them they say take the court case back and we will give you transfer, which I do not want to do.  I cannot leave the country since I have court case nor have exit/re-entry visa.
I fulfil all the requirement of new laws for transferring the iqama without current employer's permission. Nevertheless, HRSD say we are not implementing this new law; it will only transfer automatically if your iqama is expired or permit is expired. Alternative provide us court orders. I still have fair amount of time in Iqama expiry, and current employer renewed my permit even after terminating my contract, I suppose so they can control me.

During my court, case when I request for that judge ignored since they believe it is not their problem.
What can I do? Any suggestions?

@promise2be I am also facing similar issue with my previous employer, they agreed for transfer process, but they hold my end of service benefits. for that I registered case against them in HRDA for my final  settlement, but still no response from them.

Saudi Arabia law provide too much power to employers. Such powers should only to be in the hand of individual, or in worse case in the Gov hands.
I am so sorry guys.
But you can't do anything.
That's why i always said that don't go to court for termination or such matters.
Go to court only for vacation or end of service benefits.
You are stuck now.
You have to wait.
Ask court to force your employer to give you transfer when case meets a verdict.
Otherwise, make a deal with the employer and get the transfer.
@Arsal7
what would you do if your employer do not pay you 6 months ?
@promise2be please read with cool mind and open mind.

your case is in court means you have your lawyer or govt already assigned you a lawyer.
All you need is to talk to that lawyer and tell him to make an agreement between you and your current employer to give you release and transfer in that agreement you have to be soften and need to discuss with your current sponsor as well to reach some solution.
be noted your sponsor is spending time and money on lawyer as time will pass they will calculate to recover it from you. besides this they are keeping your data updated like they updated your iqama. they are not paying you because you are not attending office for which they can make a case on you as well , for that read absent from work policy as well with out information.
if you think you submit resignation and its done and what ever date you write on your resignation is final then you are wrong, as you do not have any receiving from company that they have accepted your resignation or even recieved from you.
so if your company is telling you take back the case and we will release you then make this agreement on documents and take back the case, and if they did not release you after that agreement then you can go back with solid proof and documents to court to file a  case on them 

@saqayyum2000
I do not think you understood, they terminated my contract. I didn't give them any notice. Notice for what?
They know they terminated my contract on unlawfully; therefore, they are forcing me to take the case back so they can give me iqama transfer.
By the way already tried to negotiate with them but they are not willing to do anything besides take the case back and they will give me iqama transfer.