How to convert family visit visa to iqama

Hello everyone

Am new in jeddah living here with my husband on family visit visa and want to convert my visit visa to iqama . Recently saw a post which said visit visa can be converted to iqama but that post was a few years old and now with so many new rules could find a proper answer !! I request to anybody whoever has the answer to help me out to get my iqama as i also want to start working here  !! Please do help me out

where are you from?

and whats ur husband work and salary too is it above 5k SR or down?

I might help

Thank you qona

Am from india and yes my husband's salary is above 5k and good profession in his iqama as well  !! He qualifies for family status !! But as am in jeddah already want to convert my visit visa to iqama from here

I need to know your age and your husband age too

Am 25 years old and my husband is 31 yrs old

perfect I will follow up with you for farther information.

Alright
Thank you so much

i find one way to do this my dear ..... and there is more i guess

you have to talk to one office * agency *  for * astktam = Visa * tell them what you want . then your office or the agency will apply you as DH * houseworker* then you transfer kafala to your husband and then you can transfer kafala once again to any company.

there is more but still don't know if you need help with it i might ask some agency and do the request for you.

good luck

or you have to move to ministry of foreign affairs and thats i guess the new rule , go with ur husband over there they might do it or find a way for you .

Thank you so much!!

How to convert visit visa of wife to permanent family visa is not clear.
Please clarify the query.

How to convert visit visa of wife to permanent family visa? What documents are needed?

Documents required for Permanent Family Visa:
Approved Profession
Letter from company/employer
Attested by Chamber of commerce
Passport copies
Iqama
Marriage certificate
attested Degree if required.

And where do you submit it?

Submit permanent visa documents in Istiqdam.
Dammam Istiqdam is in Corniche.

hum ny apply kia tha in sub k sat but nahi hoa tha tub

Has anyone help me to know the procedure for converting a visit to Permanent residency /Iqama (Children).
Both Parents are working here in Saudi. and the Child (3 Year Old) also here in Visit.Visit is about to expire in a month..If any one can guide will be great..

did anyone suceed in converting it? please let me know

There is no official way in normal process to convert a visit visa to a permanent visa / Iqama.  You have to leave and come back on the family / permanent visa.

Jawazat also clarified this on their twitter.

Hello! Would you please update us regarding your visa? Then Did you convert you visit visa in permanent family visa?