I want to bring my mother in Dependent Visa. Is it Possible?

Hi All
I want to bring my mother in Dependent Visa. I am working as SAP Consultant in Jeddah and my Iqama Profession is Computer Programmer.

My Wife and children are already living with me here in Jeddah on dependent Visa.

My Father Passed away 3 years back and my mother is living alone and I am the only son to support her. I have enough documents to prove that I am the only son all attested my Saudi Embassy in India.

Kindly let me know is it Possible and if yes what is the procedure for this?

Regards
Sivakumar

Boss I are you in Australia?

Hi,

Yes, one can have his Mother and/or father under his sponsorship.

To answer you, yes you can bring her.

@ Ahmad - im in the same boat as Sivakumar. Which office / ministry do we have to approach and will really help if you can inform what all documents required if you know about it.

I know that you can do it in Istiqdam offices (Prince Mutaib Street going south, the third traffic light from Prince Mutib with Prince Mohammed (tahlia) intersection . Third building going right from that traffic light).

Am not totally sure about the documents that you need to present but I know that it's similar to the ones you need to bring your family into the country + a kind of document showing that you are her sole provider or your father is dead or a medical report. It's better to ask in Istiqdam or maybe someone will post more details here..

ahmadaq wrote:

I know that you can do it in Istiqdam offices (Prince Mutaib Street going south, the third traffic light from Prince Mutib with Prince Mohammed (tahlia) intersection . Third building going right from that traffic light).

Am not totally sure about the documents that you need to present but I know that it's similar to the ones you need to bring your family into the country + a kind of document showing that you are her sole provider or your father is dead or a medical report. It's better to ask in Istiqdam or maybe someone will post more details here..

:one

Hi Ahamad
Kindly let me know where to start and what documents required and what is the process
Any help on this is much appreciated
Regards
Sivakumar

thanks ahmad

Dear Ahmad / HRGuru, There is one prince Mutaib street in Rabwah Dist which intersects Umar ibn abdul Aziz street near Mcdonalds. If possible can you please give me the exact location, any famous landmark OR Coordinates (Latitude,longitude). Thanks for your support.

Write a application with (humble request to Governor) wrote in arabic and in ur application justify it that ur mother is alone in ur home country no one is there to take care of her and start begging with the pure arabic words of mercy, I am sure they will issue the visa in 1 visit. Dont be smart keep low profile and only Governor office can issue the visa clearance to proceed ur mother visa from ur country.

IamAlien wrote:

Dear Ahmad / HRGuru, There is one prince Mutaib street in Rabwah Dist which intersects Umar ibn abdul Aziz street near Mcdonalds. If possible can you please give me the exact location, any famous landmark OR Coordinates (Latitude,longitude). Thanks for your support.

Sorry I dont have the exact coordinate for Jeddah - Ahmad being physically there could be of more help.

Dear Blog Pals,

Thank for giving me an opportunity to share my experiences.

You can apply for your mother's dependent visa in Saudi Arabia if ALL the following listed pre-conditions are met:

1. Your valid IQAMA should state your profession as either doctor or engineer or accountant or finance professional or university professors etc..
2. Your mother should be either a widow or divorcee or both.
3. You should be the only son with sole bread winner to your mother irrespective of any number of daughter(s).
4. Either your father's or mother's name or both should be mentioned in your valid passport.
5. Your family (atleast your legally married wife) should have a valid residence permit (IQAMA) in Saudi Arabia under your sponsorship.
6. Your mother should have a valid passport.

If the ALL above pre-conditions are met then ALL the following original documents listed are required by the Isteqdam:

1. Filled-in Istaqdam application with all details (better make use of online application for the content clarity purpose). The application form should be filled ONLY in ARABIC except the birth dates numerals as stated in the corresponding valid passports.

2. Letter from your current sponsor / employer addressed to the Isteqdam officer stating your Salary, your Profession, your valid IQAMA details, your valid Passport details, your family's valid IQAMA details, your family's valid passport details and the valid passport details of your mother.
Also it should be clearly mentioned in the letter that who will bear the cost of expenses during your mother's stay in Saudi Arabia.
The letter should be attested by the Chamber of Commerce located in or near to the city / town / village where your sponsor's / employer's commercial certificate is registered.

3. Receipt of Visa fees SR 2000 (better to pay your money from Al-Rajhi bank through teller not through ATMs).

4. Printed copy to the web page. After paying the Visa fees as in item no.3; using your IQAMA number, you can check the status of the paid Visa fees in www.moi.gov.sa (English version) -> E-Services-> MoI Diwan -> Public Query Available Funds link.

5. Copy of your valid IQAMA with your company's stamp on it.

6. Copies of your valid and expired passport(s)'s biological pages, visa pages (including Saudi or issued by any other countries) and your IQAMA detail pages with your company's stamp on it.

7. Copy of your all family members valid IQAMA.

8. Copies of your all family members valid and expired passport(s)'s biological pages, visa pages (including Saudi or issued by any other countries) and their IQAMA detail pages.

8. Copies of your mother's valid and expired passport(s)'s biological pages, visa pages (including Saudi-visit, Hajj or issued any other countries).

9. The original of your educational certificate(s) should be attested by:
9.1. University(ies) located country's Federal Ministry of Education.
9.2. University(ies) located country's Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
9.3. If you have ever changed the nationality then should be stamped by the Embassy of your previous nationality in the university located country.
The attested educational certificate(s) should be translated in Arabic by the university(ies) located country's Saudi Embassy's approved translator.
After translation, the original educational certificate(s) and the original of the translation(s) should be attested by the University(ies) located country's Saudi Embassy.

10. The original of your father's death or your parents divorce certificate should be attested by:
10.1. Country's county/state/corporation/municipal authority in where your father's death or your parents divorce is registered.
10.2. Country's Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs where your father's death or your parents divorce is registered.
10.3. If your father has ever changed the nationality then should be attested by the Embassy of your father's previous nationality in the country where your father's death or your parents divorce is registered.
The attested death or the divorce certificate should be translated in Arabic by the Saudi Embassy's approved translator located in the country where your father's death or your paretns divorce is registered.
After translation, the original death or divorce certificate and the original of the translation should be attested by the country's Saudi Embassy where your father's death or your parents divorce is registered.

11. If available, the original of your parents marriage certificate should be attested by:
11.1. Country's county/state/corporation/municipal authority in where your parents marriage is registered.
11.2. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs where your parents marriage is registered.
11.3. If either your mother or father or both have ever changed their nationalities then should be attested by Embassies of your father's and mother's nationality in that country where your parents marriage is registered.
The attested marriage certificate should be translated in Arabic by that country's Saudi Embassy's approved translator located in the country where your parents marriage is registered.
After translation, the original marriage certificate and the original of the translation should be attested by that country's Saudi Embassy where your parents marriage is registered.

12. A residence proof certificate for your mother should be issued by the Country's county/state/corporation/municipal authority in where your mother is residing.
The proof should be attested by the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs where your mother is residing.
The attested residence proof certificate should be translated in Arabic by that country's Saudi Embassy's approved translator located in the country where your mother is residing.
After translation, the original residence proof certificate and the original of the translation should be attested by that country's Saudi Embassy where your mother is residing.

13. An affidavit on a court stamp paper, the stamp paper should have the proof that the stamp paper for the affidavit has been purchased from the court located in your mother's residence place.
In the affidavit court stamp paper, your mother should state and sign after mentioning the following:
13.1. The affidavit should be addressed to the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
13.2. Your mother's current residence details.
13.3. Confirming her marriage occurred with your father along with the details of marriage date(dd-mm-yyyy), location, country etc...
13.4. Should confirm your father's death or divorce along with the details of death or divorced date(dd-mm-yyyy), location, country etc...
13.5. Details of number of children; should include name, gender and date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy) details of all children to your mother.
13.6. Should affirm by your mother that you are the only living son to her and you are the caretaker and sole bread winner for her.
13.7 A confession by mother stating that all the details in the affidavit is true and correct, if found guilty then your mother and you will be subjected to face any legal consequences if any sanctioned by the government of the country where your mother is residing and or by the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as per to the laws which and wherever is applicable.
13.8. The affidavit should be attested by the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs where your mother is residing.
The attested affidavit should be translated in Arabic by that country's Saudi Embassy's approved translator located in the country where your mother is residing.
After translation, the original marriage certificate and the original of the translation should be attested by that country's Saudi Embassy where your mother is residing.

14. The above mentioned attested original documents and the attested originals of the translation as in item no. 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 should be in Saudi Arabia at the time of Isteqdam visa request submission.

15. The documents mentioned in item no. 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 has to attested by the Chamber of Commerce located in or NEAR to the city / town / village where your sponsor's / employer's commercial certificate is registered.
15.1. A copy (better back-to-back) of each attested original documents and the copy (better back-to-back) of the attested originals translation documents as in item no. 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 has to be attached together individually (original & translation of each).
15.2. The copies (not originals) should be translated by the Chamber of Commerce approved translator (make sure before giving for translation) located in or near to the city / town / village where your sponsor's / employer's commercial certificate is registered.
15.3 After the translation, the translated documents has to be attested by Chamber of Commerce located in or near to the city / town / village where your translator is located.
15.4. Keep the Chamber of Commerce attested translations on top of the documents in item no. 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.

Please Note, to avoid any hassles and delays:
1. It is better to get organized the above said documents as listed in the form of a file folder.
2. Submit the above said folder with all the above said documents to the Isteqdam office located IN or NEAR to the city / town / village where your sponsor's / employer's commercial certificate is registered.
3. Submit the above said folder to the Isteqdam office with all the above said documents after atleast one working week from the date of the visa fees paid. This time is required by the Isteqdam system to correlate with the banking system through SADAD interface for the Visa fees process.
4. If your educational certificates were already attested earlier in India and in Saudi during the time of your family visa request, then no need to process the item no. 9 of the document list. But the Embassy attested original and the Chamber of Commerce stamped translated documents has to be part of the file at the time of Visa request.

Kindly circulate the contents and Pray for me. May the ALLAH fulfill my needs, AMEEN.

With Thanks,
HiToAll

Hi HRGuru / Ahmad
Sorry i have mistaken, I thought the address is for riyadh isteqdam as these streets also exist in Riyadh. However, Can you please let me know is the procedure defer from city-city? If so, kindly let me know whats the procedure in Riyadh for a dependent visa. Also is there any way to change visit visa to a dependent visa as my monther is with me here in Riyadh on Visit visa. Thanks for your usual support.

IamAlien wrote:

Hi HRGuru / Ahmad
Sorry i have mistaken, I thought the address is for riyadh isteqdam as these streets also exist in Riyadh. However, Can you please let me know is the procedure defer from city-city? If so, kindly let me know whats the procedure in Riyadh for a dependent visa. Also is there any way to change visit visa to a dependent visa as my monther is with me here in Riyadh on Visit visa. Thanks for your usual support.

The procedure may not be that different from city to city, the requirements and the procedure remains the same. The previous post by hitoall details the procedure.

As for converting visit visa to resident visa , chances are rare but possible with ministerial recommendation.

i have question, my husband is in riyadh and he is about to start to process our papers for dependent visa. we are confused about the process. is it true that the saudi embassy here in the philippines should stamp our marriage certificate first before sending it to my husband in riyadh. thanks

Dear All
Has anyone been successful in bringing your parents by following below process. Please share your experience.

Thanks