Blacklist In SAMA

Hii.. i would like to ask.. if my name have blacklist in SAMA how i want to settle or make clear my name... and can i go for vacation if my name is blacklist. Curently i still working i jeddah.. its related with visa or iqama?

Tq u in advance

I am pretty sure it would be related to Iqama/Visa .

Why did you get blacklisted ?
If you didn't pay your loans , clear it , talk with your bank .

I need solution from this issue.. help me😭

Hello sir...I just wanna ask you...I left KSA April 2015 and I have still unpaid loan there... I left safely, with final exit, criminals checks everything I have ok. I should go back there to other job and I would like to know if I should expect any troubles there? Thank you.

Hello,
You should visit your bank, you have to settle your status with bank and update your KYC.
Otherwise; SAMA will connect the block with your IQAMA and block your service with Jawazat

Thanks
MJ

how you came to know that you are blacklisted by SAMA? A simple check will be to go to a quick pay and try to transfer a small amount of money, to your account back home. Only 1 possibility for you to get blacklisted by SAMA is
i) you have transferred large amount of money (which you cannot justify), through your bank account

ii) you have unpaid loans, credit card due's etc.

I cant visit the bank if I am not curently in KSA.

Jenny845 wrote:

I cant visit the bank if I am not curently in KSA.

They all have a number, an email or any other contact details
Visit their website and wait for a response, to speak to them directly just call them up

I tried already and my friends tried also from there.

Jenny845 wrote:

I tried already and my friends tried also from there.

If that's the case, just ask if they could go visit the place directly to save the trouble

Register in SAMA thtough website ... or ask any bank in yiut country is there any block .

Hello...I am black listed but in the bank..No one can tell me how is it related to immigration or government...

If blacklist still not clear can i go fo vacation

How could i know if i am blacklist in sima?

Hi just want to ask i have unpaid bills from zain company and i am going to go vacation is their any problem will happen when i reach the airport? Or if i am coming back to KSA it is possible they will hold me to enter the kingdom? Please i need some advice..

hi.. i just want to know how long didnit take for you to remove your name from being black listed in sama? were you able to go for vacation? tia..

I have problem with my unpaid loan to my fast company and I want to settle it once the bank deducted a monthly Bill's to my present account it means that I'm cleared in SAMA jawazat thankyou  more

@GuestPoster996

Hi

i have same question.
any info regarding the answer for this one
Hello phoebejynlapaz25,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2017.

You did very well by creating a new topic on the Jeddah forum.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed