PLEASE HELP! HELP! HELP!!!

i will have my vacation in france and im planning to apply as a student in a french language school so i can get a visa for 1 year did you know any school that can do that for me??? please helppppppp

Apply to a regular university, language schools generally do not offer any kind of student visa options.  You all need to pay an initial fee, get paperwork saying you've been accepted, then go back to your home country, fill out the student visa documents and wait.

Hello,

Not sure if they would be able to help you or not but I know there are a lot of students there JUST to study French from overseas:  http://cuef.u-grenoble3.fr/

Hope it can help get you started on your search!

Cheers

You cant apply for an student visa for 1 year being in france, you need to go back to your country. it's means that you change your tourist visa for an student visa, the long term visa is long sejour visa, i'm pretty sure about this. just read the website of the consulate

Amber0116,
First step for you would be to get enrolled in a university or institution that would accept you in their French Program (eg; Alliance Française) then you would need to request in your country of residence a long sejour visa, obviously for the school and then for the consulate you have to cop up with all requirements.
Hope it helps,
Vladimir

Remember you cant apply for  a long sejour visa if you are in france   ( you must go back to your country )/ that's the type of visa that you need if u are planning to follow studies in france more than 3 months, i suggesto to apply directly for an student visa being in your country at least u  wnt to spend money two times