How easy is banking?

Hi guys,

How easy is it to set up a bank account in Turkey where I can then transfer money into an English account?

Suki

Hello Suki!

I may suggest our banking partners to you.

I hope it helps and that other members will help you,
Harmonie.:)

Banking is quite easy and advanced

Swift and Western Union are some of  your options for international money transfer. Which almost all big banks support it.

Opening an account in a bank is fairly easy , you just need to bring all the documentation.

hi suki, Garanti Bankası is a good a experienced private bank n turkey. Many of the banks do western union, or EFT, SWIFT, but their quality is first class. So, choose them. You have to get you ID Card or PASSPORT(more preferred) to open a bank account.

Thank you sahansee!

I don't know in England how are the banks but turkish banks are much better than french banks.
Garanti bankası you can open TL/USD/EURO/GBP  accounts.
Your GBP expenses will be didacted on your GBP account.
Your TL expenses will be didacted on your TL account.
With Garanti Bankası credit card you can get miles on turkish airlines.
More informations you can contact me. I know them all.

Honestly Turkish bank system more useful then other countries , specially USA, you can use your ATM card everywhere in turkey which is very secure with pin code

Everyone suggest Garanti Bank but there are also big Global banks  HSBC ,Citi Bank etc, but using local bank is always more advantage also unlike USA bank here they dont charge you for " Over draft Fee" or Using ATM

go one of branch in touristic area this way you can communicate 
good luck