Best Bank for Foreigners in Turkey

Hello..
I'm thinking about opening a bank account in Turkey.

I did my research about e-Orange Account from ING Bank, CEPTETEB from TEB and Enpara from QNBFinansbank, and I still confuse.

I was going to choose Enpara, but then I realized that they don't have English-speaking customer service, I guess.
Maybe, just maybe, one day some problems might occur, and how can I talk to them if they can't speak English?
That's also my concern.

Anyone here using their services?
Can you give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.

I have only used  Ziraat Bankasi for Lira account,
They don't charge anything, they have website and app in English and website, but their ATM is only in Turkish. also most of their Employees can't speak English,
The only good thing it is free and they have ATM everywhere .

I also would like to know  information  about other banks especially for opening a foreign currency account. but I think i will open a new post for that.

I have been using both Ziraat and Turkiye Is. Both I find english friendly and the customer service too.

Thanks, did you use USD/EURO bank on IS ?  how about monthly or yearly fees I cant find on their website?

https://www.isbank.com.tr/EN/prices-and … rates.aspx

I'm using both USD and Lira account. When I have asked the personnel about the fees they have replied that for debit card there are no fees.

Try albaraka or kuveyt. They have arabic speaking staff

I find Ziraat bank to be Top notch! super service, also super affordable and great Yabanci sigorta too! considering most if not all other insurances are just a scam with a super high prices and insurance does not cover anything, they call it 1 year waiting period so you basically pay for nothing!

Can you use USD in both or just TL?

Hello Liakasabova,

Please note that you have commented on a 2 years old thread and might not get any reply.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team